dust extractor same as dyson vacuum cleaner?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I have a Dyson upright canister vac that works great on floors, but I also have a couple rechargeable types that are a bad joke. The filters clog so easily and are a pain to clean.

H

Himanshu Sheth

Reaction score
Pick up a Karcher WD6
It is built like a shopvac with an power terminal to hook up your micromotor or whatever to auto trigger the vaccuum.

Cheap and rugged solution.
Bags freely available.
Reusable cloth bags also available, if that is to your liking

H

Himanshu Sheth

Reaction score
You can also pick up a Cyclone separator from AliExpress or Banggood and mount it on a large empty jar (Aluminium oxide/ plaster / Whey Protein?)

This will filter out 90% plus of the dust and is easy to empty.

Less issues with your bag filling up.

Hope this helps

A

aurorajain

Reaction score
In case you're fortunate, you can plug the vacuum hose legitimately into the residue port of your device. You basically cut the delicate elastic with a utility blade so it fits the residue port on the instrument and the vacuum hose for a carpentry dust assortment framework. a small cannister vac can go with your requirement.

[modedit: Remove sales link}

Last edited by a moderator:
C

charles007

Reaction score
Don't forget to dry on the Gentle setting in the clothes dryer.... Laugh
Check first for cell phone

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
scientifically yes you can use a dyson, but do your homework and do your best to eliminate static charge in the process. dust collectors usually have built in measures for this, and thats one reason dyson vacuums can work well (no flexible hose to build static charges) but traditional vacuum cleaners and shop vacs really don't compensate for this.

they basically were never designed to connect to large expensive equipment, so they ground themselves by touching the floor.

what it comes down to is affixing a ground wire through the vacuum hose.

pioonlaser

pioonlaser

Reaction score
When I bought the vacuum cleaner, everyone around me recommended Dyson, but I was not very satisfied with it. I used V8. Because I live on the roadside, my house has dust every day, and Dyson uses powerful The gear has a 30-minute battery life. I often run out of power when I work halfway. Maybe my home is suitable for a wired vacuum cleaner.🤔