Door to door sales strategy and tips needed

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Subrisi, this pic is from the E-myth Mastery book, its quite a bit more in depth, whereas the Emyth revisited is more of relating the story of the pie store to the universal entrepreneur. Ive only listened to the audio book of the original, but thats cool theres a lab tech quoted on it!
I cant say I live this book, but it defintely changed my life as a business owner.

The Veneer Guy

The Veneer Guy

Reaction score
How about a comic book hero.?
Veneer Man.
A mild mannered dental tech by day,
A super hero with a powerful smile that blinds the evil bad guy called ....wait for it.....The Bruxer. Leader of the Dark Triangle
His love interest is named Peggy Lateral and his sidekick K9
Love that! Hahahaha!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Love that! Hahahaha!
It's all about getting a potential customer or clients attention and defining yourself Your avatar and handle gave me that thought.
Maybe not the direction you want to go but you catch my drift.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im too busy to look in the mirror, maybe thats why the lady at the front desk with the katana is eyeing me funny..

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Do I need to make a double entendre a single?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
And so how’s it going eh?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Start with reading the E-myth, and add Guerilla Marketing for dessert. I can tell you havent read it by your strategy. Some people think sales is like fishing, you chum the water with your biz card, and it drifts to the bottom after a couple glances. Actually gaining a long term client is more like GPS located sharks with friggin lasers on their heads. When you have confidence in your strategy and a precise weapon, like RKM said, you have to stand out and be willing to do something different, and you have to be willing to admit that sales is a different job than dental technology.
I've seen dentists making fun of lab people, crumple up and throw away the info, then a few months later wonder where it is because their usual lab is closed for the holiday and they need someone. Always drop the info off more than once...

R

Ronnieroo89

Reaction score
Invest in an IOS and offer a scanning service. While the other reps are sitting in the waiting room, you’ll be standing chairside.
I have a proven track record that sets me apart from every one else.
Hello, can you please explain more how your scanning service works?

E

emmasmithava

Reaction score
When it comes to making initial contact in metropolitan areas like LA, it's crucial to strike a balance between assertiveness and respect for the gatekeepers. One effective approach is to personalize your outreach, demonstrating genuine interest in the practice or business you're targeting. Additionally, offering value upfront, such as insights or resources related to their industry, can help establish rapport and credibility. Remember to follow up persistently but courteously, showcasing your commitment without coming across as pushy. Good luck!
Hello all! I’m trying to scale my business so it’s time to go out there and beat the pavement. However, I’m finding it difficult to get through the front desk guards to get the meeting with the Dr or Om. I don’t want to seem like a pushy sales guy but my time is precious and gas is 6 bucks here in LA. I feel like I’m spinning my wheels just leaving my card and following up with fee schedule and brochures after. And I not being aggressive enough at first contact? Do any of you all have a proven process at first contact? Especially in metropolitan areas where front office responses may be a bit different. I’d love to hear from you about your successes and failures From door to door sales.
Thank you much in advance for any input!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
And please no more muffin baskets.

Top Bottom