Donations

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I am now offering a way for members of this site to contribute to its growth with a donation. http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/account/upgrades I have found this site to be very rewarding and a fun way to meet and give back to people, and I hope you all have too. The monetary donation will be put back into the website. The server who hosts this site is not free. The fees are not substantial but now a days every cent counts. To have a successful website online it involves a domain name, software, programming, server costs, marketing, maintenance and more. Not to mention the countless hours I spend to keep things up-to-date and running smooth. Your donations would help ensure the stability of the site for years to come. Thanks.

Please post comments or questions here.

Last edited:
L

labdude

Reaction score
The time and effort involved in keeping this site going and ad free is very much appreciated by me and others as well.
I have gained some knowledge and shared some as well. I have purchased some items, and sold some items, through the classifieds here as well.
This site is a great site for the dental lab to gain knowledge and increase production and profitability. The coolest thing is the people I have met through the site that I would never have known without it, worldwide.
I have nothing to do with the site except for sharing some of what I have learned, and maybe fiddleing and fooling around a lot. This is a very enjoyable site for visiting while taking a break. I would like it to stay that way, and just plain stay up.
Thanks Travis for making it so....lets help keep it so.
Mike.
edit: Anybody here taking the anonymous route??? Why do you do that??? Just curious.

A

aeprosdentallab

Reaction score
thanks for providing information.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Travis, thanks for providing such an easy way for us to provide support...checks in your bank now.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I was looking for this the other day.

I'm good for a two year thingy and a vendor whatever?

Thanks for the site!!

Scott

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you guys......

Its much appreciated.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Thanks Travis, I renewed, I love this place!

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Travis,
I am relatively new to the site. You really have something going here!
I recently set up a new company CAP (milling center). Scott suggested I get a vendor status, make a donation. How can I help?
Bob

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
That page doesnt seem to work with explorer. I am not sure why. It does work with firefox.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Got it, thanks.
I am happy to help.
Have gotten some good info from the site and hopefully I have helped others. I really enjoy hanging here!!
Keep up the good work.
Bob

Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
Hi Travis,

I donated this morning via Paypal. Can you see that my account be upgraded? Here is the paypal Receipt No: 3732-7227-6042-7458.

Thanks.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
^ Did you do this through your control panel from this site or outside of the site?

Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
^ Did you do this through your control panel from this site or outside of the site?

I clicked my own profile and found a line for 'Account Upgrade'. That's where I did it. I can send you receipt if you like or check your paypal account.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
It should have updated your account automatically.

I will look into it when I get a chance here.

Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez

Reaction score
Having an IT background helps me appreciate what Travis is doing here. Keeping this forum running smooth may look very simple -and more often taken for granted - but it takes commitment and dedication. Kudo to Travis for the work he performs for the Lab Dental community. They are a group of talented individuals that can use any help they can get to stay competitive in this digital era.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice of you to say that, thank you.

Top Bottom