DOF Merger ?

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Any thoughts? Hope the service and product doesn't suffer, I love mine and them no complaints so far.

Merger Announcement​

We are pleased to announce that effective December 1, 2018, DOF USA will be merging with IMILLING and will be doing business as Imagine.
This is a very exciting time for both companies, for our employees and our clients. Our greatest assets have always been our people and our knowledge in the industry, and by joining forces we will create a large team of experienced staff who are dedicated to serving the needs of our clients.
Our merger will create a more comprehensive network of integrated services with faster response times. It will also expand our products and services that translates into better customer service for our clients.
Though we will now operate as one company—Imagine—you can rely on the same personal working relationships that you currently have. You will still be dealing with the same people, and you can depend on the same quality of work.
For us, it will always be about the customer. We assure you that our pricing, product and support procedures will remain unchanged for now, and we intend to incorporate the best features of all our offerings in the future.
Please join us as we look forward to an exciting and prosperous future for our employees, our partners, and our clients.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Imagine if there was a way we could keep track of all the mergers.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i use imilling for some items. will see what this does.
i mainly just wish i could speak to english language first people when calling these companies.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Imilling was already handling DOF tech support, so it sounds like they just acquired them to handle this into the future. Jonathan and the guys there know their stuff. When dealing with a Korean product, youre going to need someone who can bridge the gap, linguistically speaking..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Imilling was already handling DOF tech support, so it sounds like they just acquired them to handle this into the future. Jonathan and the guys there know their stuff. When dealing with a Korean product, youre going to need someone who can bridge the gap, linguistically speaking..
i agree, but ive never called them for DoF reasons nor korean support reasons

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey guys, I figured I'd chime in with my $0.02.

I've worked with Imilling and DOF since 2012 as they both pair hyperDENT with their machine bundles (and use it for their in-house production). As they've continued to grow and innovate over the years, they've always added very capable people along the way. This merger will make ALL of these great people available to a wider range of customers, and I strongly believe this will yield significant benefits to anyone that uses their milling services or purchases CAD/CAM products from them in the future.

Top Bottom