DOF Freedom scanner - file saving problem

A

andreicaseriu

Reaction score
hello, hope everyone is okay during these tough times. imma try to be as descriptive with my problem as i can.
i recently updated my exocad from valetta to galway, and the scanner ofc is a dof freedom hd.
2 days passed by and no problems occured, on the third day of work, after i finished my scan and saved the stl and the project, i closed the program and proceeded to open the design tap from exo, but in the down left corner i got the following message: data and status "project path not found c://etc."
i checked the exocad config and i can confirm that the save path is correctly written, i got plenty of space on the ssd, and the save path and backup on dof config is correct as i compared it with another pc that i work on, that one being updated as well with the galway and i still got no problems. ofc i reinstalled dof scan soft, i checked and rechecked for any incompatibilities, the thing that ive seen is that after i press save stl or save project it corrupts and auto deletes the case files, including the folder.
anyone encountered this problem before? any solutions? thank you all for your time.

doflab0070

doflab0070

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for your interest! Please contact Sean Lee at DOF USA office for your inquiry.

Here are the information of DOF USA office:

[email protected] | +1-949-932-0899 | 23 Mauchly Suite 107 Irvine, CA 92618