Henry Park

Henry Park

Reaction score
Hello:

Please let me know what I can do to resolve the following error:

Camera Connection Failed

Thank you

Enclosed Picture

It is most likely the connection failure of USB3.0. Can you make sure if you connect your scanner to USB3.0 port(blue color) in your PC?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
4 reasons my unit has produced that error:

1) I turned on the scanner after opening the ScanApp- close ScanApp and turn on scanner, then re-open.
2) Onboard USB3 port failed on computer- buy a riser card!
3) Loose connection to the USB3 port (unplug and reconnect both ends).
4) Camera card(s) issue internally- DOF (Henry Park) will help you out! Their support is very good.

Last edited:
M

MaxDentalLab

Reaction score
Hi Henry, Gru:

Thank you for your help. My USB plug was not in the blue port.

Cheers

Last edited:
Henry Park

Henry Park

Reaction score
4 reasons my unit has produced that error:

1) I turned on the scanner after opening the ScanApp- close ScanApp and turn on scanner, then re-open.
2) Onboard USB3 port failed on computer- buy a riser card!
3) Loose connection to the USB3 port (unplug and reconnect both ends).
4) Camera card(s) issue internally- DOF (Henry Park) will help you out! Their support is very good.

I think there are all solutions in your list. :)

D

DekaDent

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Gregory,
I still get the error "Camera Connection Failed".
I have checked extensively the first 3 failure reasons described on top of the page, it looks like the 4th one still happens to me. Please advise. Thank you for your help.

Henry Park

Henry Park

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Gregory,
I still get the error "Camera Connection Failed".
I have checked extensively the first 3 failure reasons described on top of the page, it looks like the 4th one still happens to me. Please advise. Thank you for your help.
Hello DekaDent,
Which country are you living? Our support team can help you. Please send me a message.

D

DekaDent

Reaction score
Hello DekaDent,
Which country are you living? Our support team can help you. Please send me a message.
Sebastian troubleshoot me last week and the result was "bad PCBs" for the lamps (odd for a brand new equipment, never plugged in).
Please let me know. Thank you for your assistance.

B

brunujpb

Reaction score
Hello, i have the same problem, is driving me nuts.
I have a dof uhd almost 2 months and started having prob with usb conection.
Allready bougth other cable, change computer and problem is the same. Could be software problem or hardware problem?
Thanks in advance

J

Josh townsend

Reaction score
@brunujpb
Please call our DOF USA office at 888-635-4999 for faster responses.
There is a possibility that there could be an issue with a cable inside the scanner but please see if a restart to the computer helps as well.

B

brunujpb

Reaction score
@brunujpb
Please call our DOF USA office at 888-635-4999 for faster responses.
There is a possibility that there could be an issue with a cable inside the scanner but please see if a restart to the computer helps as well.

Thanks for your answer, but I´m in Europe. I called Germany office, but they say that can´t help because they didn´t sold the scanner directly. It´s has to be the reseller to contact. Allready gave my teamviewer to connet 3 or 4 time but no one connected to check the prob. Still waiting for that. I guess everybody says so good of the support for DOF but for me it as been a joke.

J

Josh townsend

Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but I´m in Europe. I called Germany office, but they say that can´t help because they didn´t sold the scanner directly. It´s has to be the reseller to contact. Allready gave my teamviewer to connet 3 or 4 time but no one connected to check the prob. Still waiting for that. I guess everybody says so good of the support for DOF but for me it as been a joke.

If you can provide me with your contact information and teamviewer numbers, I can either log in or have my international team log in to your system to take a look.
I apologize for the bad experience but we will get your system up and running asap!

B

brunujpb

Reaction score
If you can provide me with your contact information and teamviewer numbers, I can either log in or have my international team log in to your system to take a look.
I apologize for the bad experience but we will get your system up and running asap!

How can I send a Porivate message with team viewer?

Q

qtkung

Reaction score
im a DOF user in Canada, my scanner connects to my laptop in one go, even with the laptop having only one usb port,
I have camera connection troubles when I try to connect to the new desktop.
tried all usb3.0 , restartarted, and refreshed.
please advise how to fix

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Im willing to bet in most of these situations, windows 10 updates are whats causing your grief, Roll back your windows update, turn off updates. These updates wreak havoc with USB 3.0 functionality. It will make it seem like your scanners not working, when actually, your windows software that runs the whole system has changed..

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
It is most likely the connection failure of USB3.0. Can you make sure if you connect your scanner to USB3.0 port(blue color) in your PC?
Had the same issue this week as we just moved the lab and once again DLN had the answer

Thank you

doflab0070

doflab0070

Sponsors
Reaction score
Had the same issue this week as we just moved the lab and once again DLN had the answer

Thank you
I'm glad that you found the answer here. Let me know if you have any further questions! :)