DOF CRAFT 5X in Allred Dental
❤

Out with the old, in with the new.
Make your transition into an open platform digital dentistry
- by DOF LAB USA, Inc.

#DOF #CRAFT5X #welcomeaboard

0411_1.png
0411_2-png.40745

0411_3.png 0411_4.png 0411_5.png 0411_6.png 0411_7.pngIf you have any questions, please contact on [email protected]
Visit our website
https://doflab.com/

Attachments

• 0411_2.png
    0411_2.png
    752.4 KB · Views: 100
Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Would love to see the look on his face when its dead in 3 years and nobody returns calls.. Ciao

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Would love to see the look on his face when its dead in 3 years and nobody returns calls.. Ciao
Why would it be dead in three years? And why wouldn't anyone return calls? My personal experience with DOF has been entirely positive. Without unduly bashing DOF is there something I'm missing?

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Thats how long my mill lasted, 3 years. The reseller dropped support after 6 months of owning the first model and only offered to keep it or switch to a roland for another $20k, after many breakdowns, Im told it is discontinued and there is no support, now there is no point in spending money to fix it (which nobody will) because nobody wants it... as you can see by my post. If this is bashing DOF its not my fault, it was their decision. The experience was positive until I was told they were literally dumping this machine. Consider this my consumer report.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Im not the kinda guy who gets groceries delivered to the house.

C

corybaby

Reaction score
We get them milled and we adjust, finish and glaze ourselves. Beats having your equipment and software obsolete within a year or two...does take some hunting to find the good milling labs
Luck!

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
I totally would but Ive never found anyone reliable. The way I see it, it basically offsets, (not including machine operation) when you make less money on a crown because you have to pay someone else to make it, then you just have to do more volume of crowns. I enjoy machining more than I do adjusting and glazing crowns. I see your point though and Im starting to come around but milling centers are Vollkommenauf

Top Bottom