Does any do chairside conversions?

R

Richard Chun

Reaction score
Thank you all for your expertise and advise.

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have a question for you guys that are doing these. Are these actually done in the mouth or do you use a model? I've watched a couple videos, but they're more from a clinician perspective. So do you guys use a stone model to work on? It seems like you'd have to, particularly when filling the spaces in between the drilled out holes in the denture and the temporary abutments. I can't imagine injecting light-cured resin right into the patient's mouth. Can anyone clarify for me?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have a question for you guys that are doing these. Are these actually done in the mouth or do you use a model? I've watched a couple videos, but they're more from a clinician perspective. So do you guys use a stone model to work on? It seems like you'd have to, particularly when filling the spaces in between the drilled out holes in the denture and the temporary abutments. I can't imagine injecting light-cured resin right into the patient's mouth. Can anyone clarify for me?
I've done both. If you don't have a model, you just have to fill the voids and dress back. Most of the time the tissue is really mushy and displaceable because of the flap.

Top Bottom