Doceram blue X

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Is their any beta tester out can show us fotos from new Doceram blue X and additional info about strength

S

SmartGate europe

Reaction score
Hi Cadfan,

this exceptional product will be available on the market only in autumn. It has been developped in the laboratories of research of Doceram GmbH in Dortmund and now is in process to obtain the CE approval. It was "presented" during the IDS 2015 fair in Koeln where there were shown also some wonderful works.

The peculiarity of this liquid is that you can increase the translucency of Nacera zirconia (by Doceram GmbH) only where you desire. You can achieve a translucency comparable to lithium d. or a 600Mpa zircon while using a standard translucent 1400/1500 Mpa Nacera zircon even preshaded.

The advantage are a lot:
- you increase the translucency selectively and specificatelly;
- you don't need to piurchase new zirconium oxide blanks (for example 600 Mpa);
- you can use it only where you desire, for exampe cusp tips, anterior spaces, incisal edges.
- mechanical properties and indications are retained almost in their entirety.

I suggest you to keep in tuch with us for any news. We are in charge for the italian, and other sout european market. Ypu can contact us to Smartgate Europe srl , e-mail [email protected]. If you are from the Mid and North Europe you can contact directly Doceram GmbH in Dortmund, see the web site www.nacera.de.

Regards,

Michele

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
High Michele thanks for your answer i wanted to see pictures not that crap black bar translucence foto from them and by the the way my highlight is IFP it realy works fantastic, wait for the multilayer and blue X but cube X arrived although today so we see who wins.

P

peppinello78

Reaction score
Michele I see that we attend the same forum a hug Joseph Sgro from Reggio Calabria

Last edited by a moderator:
ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
High Michele thanks for your answer i wanted to see pictures not that crap black bar translucence foto from them and by the the way my highlight is IFP it realy works fantastic, wait for the multilayer and blue X but cube X arrived although today so we see who wins.
How was the Blue X liquid?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
not tried yet out for one month rise translucence 1 mm thickness 5% 1,5 mm 3 %

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Does anyone already use?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Sounds really interesting if it works

M

mptz

Reaction score
used it several jobs sent the rest back if your looking for high trans katana way way way off looks like 1990's

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
yeah we tried the Nascera Blue X.....i'm not sure i see the difference, but we don't use their zirconia either.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
we have tried the blueX on our doceram material. It seems to bring a little more translucency to insicals(its where your supposed to brush it on). they say it doesnt matter how heavy to put it on since it only absorbs so much but we have definitely seen a difference based on how many coats and how heavy of a coat. it makes the ZR more translucent but we also noticed it takes the color and values out too if you use too much. basically we were not impressed based on how they advertised. we still use their material just dont use the blueX unless we are trying to achieve more translucency.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
@deadhead do you use any of their shaded translucent Zr? I mean, i love the company, i just dont know if i have any use for their products.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
@deadhead do you use any of their shaded translucent Zr? I mean, i love the company, i just dont know if i have any use for their products.

yeah we use their shaded pucks too. They are ok. Pretty much just like most of the pre-shaded ZR, our ceramist usually has to had some post stain before glazing. The values are usually good but the ceramist usually adds a layer of stain for more characterization. other than that our ceramist seem to like the material. they have a quick fire for their material too so we can do multiple sinters in one day which is good too.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
@deadhead ah, thank you! So in your area do you see alot of PFZ breaking? are doctors not keen on PFZ?

I find it very interesting given that the US market transitioned to the "Window" layer and finally we have super trans Zr that is full on Microlayer like an emax (especially with the 3M Zr).

I am always fascinated by dental markets outside the US, i feel like the quality or knowledge base / communication of our accounts deters us from truly being able to attempt full aesthetics these days due to manufacturing constraints.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
we do a mix of FCZ and PFZ. Definately do more FCZ with the advancement in ZR there isnt a need to do PFZ, but we usually dont see any cracking. Really like the Doceram, because we dont see much cracking and colors are consist from puck to puck. Sometimes we will do PFZ if we have a 3D shade which sometimes is hard to hit shade when pucks are VITA shades lol but ceramist still dont have that hard of time hitting proper shade post sinter

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I just finished the bottle and I'm ordering a new one.
it works great.
it works so as to discolor presheded zirconium. There is usually a little difference in translucency between white zirconium and colored one. only that it doesn't stay white here, a little more like an incisal edge, with gray.
Thanks to this, no matter how I work in the blank, I create exactly where I want multilayer, multishade zirconium
IMG_20200604_222603.jpg IMG_20200603_085946.jpg
besides, I love this glass included in the kit.
IMG_20200604_222104.jpg

Top Bottom