DLOAC CAD/CAM in California

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
It was so good to see everyone! Lots of familiar faces... but I'm glad I got to meet a few of you from the board as well. How'd you guys think the event went this year? I thought Tom Wade did a really nice job on Sunday morning - you guys missed a good one.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Sorry I missed you. I had Tom here Friday night. What a great, passionate guy~!

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
No worries Mark, maybe LabDay West (where we'll have a machine running :cool:). Regarding Tom, you gotta respect a guy that wears an apron while giving a lecture haha. I was chatting with him Sat. night - he said he visited your facility and was very impressed with the workflow (with all the scoreboards and stuff). Sounds like a really cool gig you've got going over there.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Jordan,

It was great to see you at DLOAC. I also had a chance to talk with several other DLN'rs and Roland customers. We had Roland DWX-50's operating on the show floor so anyone that wanted to see one in person and running had plenty of opportunities.

I am sorry I missed the speakers on Sunday morning but I did enjoy the presentations Friday and Saturday.

Our pre-DLOAC training event at the Roland DGA office on Thursday was well attended and gave everyone a great opportunity to meet the Roland team and learn SUM3D from Luigi.

It was a busy 3 days but well worth the time.

-Glenn

J

Jen@

Reaction score
It was so good to see everyone! Lots of familiar faces... but I'm glad I got to meet a few of you from the board as well. How'd you guys think the event went this year? I thought Tom Wade did a really nice job on Sunday morning - you guys missed a good one.
hello,everyone. This is Jen from UP3D. That was my first time to go for DLOAC. The show was great and glad to meet a lot of dental technicians there.Beer