Digital lab cost questions

D

Dentalcamdesigner

Reaction score
Hi, I plan to do digital design in 3shape for dentists and other labs.
I have some questions, if you can answer them I would appreciate it a lot.
First - how to find new accounts?
Second - what is the right price for design in 3shape? I can do: crowns, bridges, custom abutments, surgical guides, and splints, now I am learning all-on-x.
Third - the price of equipment? PC ~ $1500, 3shape license ~ $3000, DIY website ~$300(if I go professional it could be $20000 but it is too expensive for me)
And another question, can you do accounting by yourself?
Thank you for any suggestions.

D

Dentalcamdesigner

Reaction score
I am not going out on my own I just planning it - any help?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
IMO I agree with doug in this sense, you're asking a lot of questions which you should have at least ideas of your own about with the experience you mention that you have. Not trying to be rude, but maybe someone else here will take the time to help.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Yes, Talk with others who have done it. There are many on here who may be able to give you guidance. DO NOT give away your work. This is not a hobby. Take any courses that are available and network.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
maybe look for a FacebookBook 3Sheep user group.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
First - how to find new accounts?
The one million Dollar question! We all would like to know the answer to it!!!
Second - what is the right price for design in 3shape?
Not much, that is for sure. You compete even more with China than the 'regular' labs that produce goods (ie crowns etc)
Although, if I could outsource some of my designs, without retouching them afterwards, I would pay a pretty penny! (Tried it and it was a disaster...)

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
These answers are going to largely depend on your own market research and where exactly you see yourself being able to fit into that market. It will be hard to get good answers until you've done more research on your own and narrowed your questions to be more specific. Also, if you want to have a chance of success, you are going to need the learning you gain from doing this research yourself.

Top Bottom