For Sale Digital equipment for sale.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
We have a Z4 VHF mill, Ivoclar CS6 furnace, and Sirona Ineos X5 scanner. The mill and furnace have less than 20 cycles. Doc purchased the at the beginning of the year and we don’t need them. The X5 lab scanner was purchased new in 2020 and only lightly used and comes with all fixtures. Doc’s tax write off is your gain lol. You can email me directly at [email protected]. We would like to sell as a package if possible. I’ll send pictures when I get back in the lab on Monday. Thanks.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
We have a Z4 VHF mill, Ivoclar CS6 furnace, and Sirona Ineos X5 scanner. The mill and furnace have less than 20 cycles. Doc purchased the at the beginning of the year and we don’t need them. The X5 lab scanner was purchased new in 2020 and only lightly used and comes with all fixtures. Doc’s tax write off is your gain lol. You can email me directly at [email protected]. We would like to sell as a package if possible. I’ll send pictures when I get back in the lab on Monday. Thanks.
Hi pm with info
I added photos below. What other information do you need?

Attachments

• 8094A8B7-87CA-43D8-AF30-C94E7BEF0971.jpeg
    8094A8B7-87CA-43D8-AF30-C94E7BEF0971.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 32
D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
what’s the price for all items or just the z4

L

Lab fransis

Reaction score
I am interstate in sentring furnace Ivoclar how much is it