Digital denture problem

A

Aditia KT

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im starting to do digital denture, i use exocad for design but sometimes the teeth going up and too high like this photo.
I already makw sure the teeth and the base is well fit and the base to the model is fit as well
Does anyone faces this exprience ?
Thankyou in advance
20230114_112713.jpg

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im starting to do digital denture, i use exocad for design but sometimes the teeth going up and too high like this photo.
I already makw sure the teeth and the base is well fit and the base to the model is fit as well
Does anyone faces this exprience ?
Thankyou in advance
View attachment 42187
Did you trim back the digital model tissue and not the actual model?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, i dont understand, what do you mean ?
on the digital model you should remove pieces of the scan that are not accurate with the true patient anatomy, and then you should trim the model to reflect these accuracy enhancements.

if for example you extend the digital tissue to an area on the scan that is not accurate, your final product will not fit the model.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Personally on a case like that I would do analog. I don't see any benefit to doing this digital.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
It looks like it isn't seated all the way on the flange area of #9. Have you tried adapting to the model with some occlusal tape to see if you still have high spots on the analog model?

Top Bottom