Digital complete dentures

Sunfish

Sunfish

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been practicing with digital complete dentures.
After printing and post curing, I noticed the teeth and the base has quite some space when i put it together for bonding.
I thought it's because of the 'glue space' that I set during the design but the space is much bigger than the set amount, and I also noticed some tilting of the printed teeth.
What are your thoughts? :/

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
After printing and post curing, I noticed the teeth and the base has quite some space when i put it together for bonding.
I thought it's because of the 'glue space' that I set during the design but the space is much bigger than the set amount, and I also noticed some tilting of the printed teeth.
Well you said practicing, so keep doing it till you get right.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would say be glad this isn't a real case, that sounds like a nightmare.

E

erzdaemon

Reaction score
You could scan your printed denture and teeth and roughly compare to to CAD files to see if problem is production (printer settings etc.) or construction.

Software?

E

erzdaemon

Reaction score
Or, if exocad, just load all files into meshmixer and see if it looks like what your are holding in your hands...