Designs

McTeeth

McTeeth

Donator
Ratings
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Smart Dental Cad. The free samples they designed for me was very impressive. He/They knows their stuff. Give them a try

Great work :)

Not sure I posted this in correct spot....

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Ratings
34 1
ohh thank you so much .

we will keep that in our mind . try to design more and more better work for All .

Thanks for your feedback for us .

X

Xydorf

Ratings
21 2
Hello!

Can you handle sirona inlab files?

We want to send that file format to keep the color from our digital impressions. Sometimes our own lab can't handle all the work :)

/john

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Ratings
34 1
Hello!

Can you handle sirona inlab files?

We want to send that file format to keep the color from our digital impressions. Sometimes our own lab can't handle all the work :)

/john

Sirona inlab is close system . the only way i can do is convert the file to STL and design it in exo cad or 3shape . send the design STL back to you .

Thank you have a great weekend

X

Xydorf

Ratings
21 2
Sirona inlab is close system . the only way i can do is convert the file to STL and design it in exo cad or 3shape . send the design STL back to you .

Thank you have a great weekend
It is no problem that we get it back in stl format. What I don't want is to export it to you in STL format, cause then we lose the information about the colors. Can you accept the files in the Sirona inlab file system?

M

Mark Blyumin

Ratings
32 4
I think you can rename the file and include colors.
It worked for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Ratings
34 1
It is no problem that we get it back in stl format. What I don't want is to export it to you in STL format, cause then we lose the information about the colors. Can you accept the files in the Sirona inlab file system?
OK,no problem,please send your scan files to this email address:[email protected]

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!