Designing Implant direct legacy case with 3 shape.

K

Korearia

Reaction score
Hi there.
I have received a case via trios scan which doctor used Implant direct legacy 3.0 scan body.
Since it is my first time handling this company. I have downloaded DME files from the implant direct website.
I imported DME files to our 3 shape system and it works well at the design section but when it comes to model building the errors are keep coming up.
I have attached the photos which show my errors. Please help me with this situation. I have no idea what to do.
Two errors are bothering me.
These two errors are coming up at the model building section!

1. Unable to load order file using the settings from the control panel. Local material will be used.
(The order file is corrupt or does not match the material file. ( Foreign key constraint for field IDM Item order . Client ID referencing table Site with value
2. Analog hole holds wrong boundary count.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
I have received a case via trios scan which doctor used Implant direct legacy 3.0 scan body.
Since it is my first time handling this company. I have downloaded DME files from the implant direct website.
I imported DME files to our 3 shape system and it works well at the design section but when it comes to model building the errors are keep coming up.
I have attached the photos which show my errors. Please help me with this situation. I have no idea what to do.

1. Unable to load order file using the settings from the control panel. Local material will be used.
(The order file is corrupt or does not match the material file. ( Foreign key constraint for field IDM Item order . Client ID referencing table Site with value
Hey, just want to let you know that you will be able to post images after your post count rises past 5.

And one of the resident geniuses will be around soon. I ain't one!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You have to hit ctrl+t in model builder and under die section enable make abutment as a die. This will then make the abutment a removable die. I.D. said they had the digital analogs but they are not ready for release yet, they hit a snag lol. Also best results are done under the 2016 design module for a nice clean abutment. 2017 will have a glitch and jacked up margins on the die.

WaxOnScanOff

WaxOnScanOff

Reaction score
You have to hit ctrl+t in model builder and under die section enable make abutment as a die. This will then make the abutment a removable die. I.D. said they had the digital analogs but they are not ready for release yet, they hit a snag lol. Also best results are done under the 2016 design module for a nice clean abutment. 2017 will have a glitch and jacked up margins on the die.

I agree. The 2017 version is useless garbage that has errors and bugs at every turn. We avoid it like the plague.

K

Kan

Reaction score
Hi there.

Hi! I encountered the same problem today and Google brought me here to this post. Could you share how you solved the problem? I have the 2018 version and I am stuck.

Thanks!

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Reaction score
I made a dummy-case to test this and didn't end up having any issues.

I imagine this is long-resolved and you guys don't need help anymore, but here's my guess.

Once when I had this problem with a different abutment case, the issue turned out to be the fact that the "customer" in the order form was set to our client, not to our own lab site. For some reason, having external customer information from Trios seems to throw a lot of things off.

Just to be safe, I would take the scans out of the trios file and import them into a new case, set the "customer" as your your in-lab site, make sure the case is set to "digital impression," and check the settings in the modeling phase using ctrl+t to make sure "create abutment as part of model" isn't selected.

If this doesn't work, I'd test out some different materials and manufacturing processes. But step one is verifying that your own site is set in the customer field, importing the scans into a new case and starting fresh to help rule out any additional 3Shape weirdness.

Top Bottom