Designing a Restoration: Free and Open Source

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
Real Margin Marking

[YOUTUBE]79chg7FaNpg[/YOUTUBE]

For a detailed version of how it works, check out the other video on my channel which shows how it can fail, what to expect and how to correct for it. Unfortunately you have to listen to me explain it :)

-Patrick

video

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Wow Patrick, this stuff is fantastic. I cant help but play about with blender and try to copy what your doing. the youtube videos are a great help. Keep up the good work any chance of a screw retained implant bridge! over two stages one onto links then one not needing the links, possibly external hex. I know its asking a lot but from what you have done so far it should be a real brain teaser for you. Keep up the good work really impressed!!!!!!!!

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm having trouble visualizing what you mean here

"over two stages one onto links then one not needing the links, possibly external hex"

Got any good resources or diagrams?

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
More testing. Although, if it takes 3-5 clicks to get it dialed in, might as well mark it by hand.
margin_finding_results.jpg

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
How about a cut back, maybe in Beta?
the youtube videos are a great help.

Fast-forward to 2:45 for the good part. The parts before that are more instructional to demonstrate how I got there. No words, sorry for the clicky mouse and slow computer!

[YOUTUBE]4WzhdawQ09c[/YOUTUBE]

Here you go! If you want an example file, you can get it here, at exactly the same step where I started this vid. The most current version of the add on can always be found at this link link.

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
Milling Testing

A collaborator of mine milled some copings using a home made mill which was originally intended for writing on tombstones. This was milled out of polystyrene just for testing. (Simple unsupported thimble coping). Just thought I would share. Cell phone photos but you can get the idea. More thorough and elaborate testing coming this weekend.
Fotografii-0046.jpg Fotografii-0047.jpg Fotografii-0048.jpg Fotografii-0049.jpg

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
So where are you now in your writing Patrick?

Top Bottom