Help Wanted Denturist Wanted (Bend, Oregon)

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
At Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers, we focus on life-changing, affordable, and high quality patient care and removable prosthetics. As the practice of Dentistry has evolved, it saddens us to see so many patients struggle to receive quality removable care, while often still paying premium pricing. We like to do things differently.

Dr. Smith and Dr. Spoonster are general dentists with advanced training in many aspects of dentistry, including oral surgery and implant placement. Our focus is to provide high quality, life changing, removable prosthetics for our patients at an affordable price. We do this by working side by side with our team of denturists and lab technicians in our own in house laboratory.

In our office laboratory, we not only fabricate our prosthetics (dentures, overdentures, partials, etc.) but we also collaborate with our dentists and lab techs to optimize results, quality control, efficiency, and affordability. We are highly focused on the patient experience and post operative/follow up care to ensure our patients' happiness and comfort.

Job Description:

We are looking for a proficient, flexible, competent, and positive licensed denturist. This position will require the denturist to be:

1. A Fast Learner - We are constantly striving for excellence and looking for the best techniques.

2. Easy Adaptive - Flexibility! Our processes, techniques, and practice model may be different from your previous work experiences.

3. Must be proficient in all areas of manufacturing dentures - Pouring, mounting, model trimming, investing, wax rims, setting teeth, processing dentures, repairs, etc.

4.Knowledge in full arch workflow, including verification jig fabrication, locator conversation and analog fixed arch work. All on X cases.

5. Quality - We are looking for quality over speed and volume.

Our new denturist will be the third member of our lab team consisting currently of one highly proficient denturist and one lab technician.

Starting Wages: $35-$55per hour with Benefits to include: Medical Insurance, Dental Coverage (In House),paid tome off (15 days for years 1-3),paid holidays (9 holidays),401K with matching plan, and more!

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $35.00 - $55.00 per hour

Benefits:

• 401(k)
  • 401(k) matching
  • Employee discount
  • Health insurance
  • Paid time off
Schedule:

• 8 hour shift
  • Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:
All new hires must have proof of their COVID vaccinations.
We are still following the States COVID mandates.

Experience:

• Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Laboratory Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I must interject. Nobody with one yr of experience will have even half the necessary knowledge to do the jobs listed.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I must interject. Nobody with one yr of experience will have even half the necessary knowledge to do the jobs listed.
I think it's more guidelines than anything. The docs are willing to pay based on experience and skills. The current denturist at our clinic is almost exclusively chairside (impressions, bites, adjustments, denture deliveries),but knowing how to do some lab work (and being eager to learn) would be a huge plus. It's also a great place to learn all-on-x workflow as we do in house surgeries and conversions. We're also able to teach how to do things like open tray impressions, v-jig fabrication, IOS workflow, etc.