Dentures in Michigan

C

CShof

Reaction score
My good friend's grandpa lives in Michigan and hasn't had new dentures for 30 years. He lives in Iron Mountain and he's having troubles finding someone to make him some new teeth. Quickest turn around time he's been quoted is 6 months. Would anybody be willing to give him a good deal on some dentures? He's not a rich man but he does have the ability to pay, not sure if he has insurance so maybe a denturist would be more ideal as the costs should be lower. If there is anybody willing to help out an old man in need, or you know somebody who will, please let me know and I'll pass on your contact info to him. Thank you.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm a troll (live under the Mackinaw Bridge),but BILL is a Yooper, Yo Bill......here ya go. Bill lives on the other side of the U.P. though. Not sure he'd be much help unless your grandpa doesn't mind a drive?

yooper886

yooper886

Reaction score
CSHof,

I do live in the U.P. of Michigan but it is about a 4-5 hour drive for him to come over here. I do not currently work with any dentists in the Iron Mountain area but more then willing to if he can find a dentist that would want to work with a lab that they are not familiar with. I am sure one of the local dentists could make one quicker then 6 months. There are no denturists in Michigan but if he did want to travel to Sault Ste Marie, Canada they do have a denturist over there from my understanding. Also depending on his situation and what he can afford there is also a denture clinic in Cheboygan MI, that is about 30 minutes South of the Mackinac Bridge, that does more affordable dentures but I have been fixing them and replacing them, once the patient figures out that they are really not that good, for the last 17 years. You can give me a call at 1-906-253-9803 if you need to.

C

CShof

Reaction score
Thank you, I will pass along the information.

Top Bottom