Bite rims, custom trays, wax ups.
Model and plaster work.

PM me if you are interested.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I check the members page every day to see whose birthday it might be. Along with a bunch of lurkers, your name popped up today. Birthday

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
No setups or implant work?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Full time.
Repair/Reline experience is a must.
Bite rims, custom trays, wax ups.
Model and plaster work.

PM me if you are interested.
I don't have a denture tech to recommend but I could add you to my list of local dentist that are looking for a denture lab in the area. PM me if you would like to be added to the list of potentials.

Happy birthday! I got that info from Doris (see above) Cheers

MikeyDue

MikeyDue

Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone of considerable skill that can sit down and do the job for 8 hours a day without any bull S interfering with my production. For 3 and a half years I've had a revolving door of train wrecks going through my lab and I'm tired of it. I have the work and the money. I just need the talent. If you know dentures, I could use you.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
so mikey are you a dentist or a lab?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
in that case i feel your pain.

N

nickate

Reaction score
PM sent a couple days ago.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone of considerable skill that can sit down and do the job for 8 hours a day without any bull S interfering with my production. For 3 and a half years I've had a revolving door of train wrecks going through my lab and I'm tired of it. I have the work and the money. I just need the talent. If you know dentures, I could use you.

You get what you pay for.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
You get what you pay for.

Boy ain't THAT the truth. In his area $120k/yr is a good enough salary for a 2 bedroom dumpster in a dead end alley....
Guy went black on us anyhow. He's been on here but no responses.

MikeyDue

MikeyDue

Reaction score
Been busy working 15 hours a day. No time for online. Anyway, I have been paying very well for training level techs. I, as skilled technician, was making far less before I bought the lab.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Been busy working 15 hours a day. No time for online. Anyway, I have been paying very well for training level techs. I, as skilled technician, was making far less before I bought the lab.

Excuse me for checking your stats sir..... but you WERE indeed on here prior to your last post and since my post. Please disregard my inquiry.
We will not be a good fit.
Thank you and good luck on your search.

MikeyDue

MikeyDue

Reaction score
Yeah I've been on to browse a few times but when I start to reply either something happens that needs my attention or I fall asleep out of exhaustion from working so many hours. I have a lot of things going on right now.

I am not a part of any online forums other than this one and am unfamiliar with the proper etiquette. Didn't mean to upset any one. Sorry.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
I can do all you ask and more. Here is a sample of my work. PM me with an offer.
20180507_134335_1.jpg

20180617_210539_1.jpg