Help Wanted Denture Manager Wanted - NE Ohio ($70k+)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That was the first thing I thought, along with Doris. Your increase is helpful, not sure what it should be though, being a C&B tech.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Typo, should have been $70k. What are you all paying?
I was going by the the salary in your ad. The higher end of that should be your starting point for hiring a quality manager. Are any of your existing employees management quality? If they are, you might want to promote from within and hire entry level so you can train to your standards.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
We're very small and unfortunately no one capable within but this isn't my first rodeo 😀. I've been managing 20+ years for 2 Fortune 500 companies to then starting our lab with my dentist father 12 years ago but thanks!

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Good luck with that.... You won't find a viable candidate for less than $100k/year + benefits.
5 years experience will be a revolving door for you and you need to consider the client harmony when hiring. Your clients have to trust the new hire. He/she needs to have the correct answer... EVERY time when on the phone. This comes with experience.

Look at it from a master tech's point of view. I can run a one person lab out of my house, work the hours I want, no babysitting employees or drama and gross $80-100k/ year coasting.
I can do any job in the department easily, quickly and efficiently. Why would I do it for you? Why would I want what you have to offer?
You gotta pony up.

This ain't a 2000's job pool to pull from anymore. Master techs. call their salary.

Master techs are few and far between.
Any tech working 15 years says they can do it.... That tech you hire also has to be capable of training which narrows the lone wolves even more. There's usually a reason they work for themselves.

Housing and property taxes are definitely favorable for a transplant.
Population around 45,000 is great
20 local dental offices with a quick google search...

Your best option is as others have said--- promote from within.

Last edited:
Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Spent a lot of time in Cuyahoga Falls as a kid. My dad was raised in a house on Hayes ave. I lived in Norton from 1980 to 1983. Still a Browns, Guardians, Cavs, and Buckeye football fan. I did take Hoosier basketball after going to college down there. :)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Spent a lot of time in Cuyahoga Falls as a kid. My dad was raised in a house on Hayes ave. I lived in Norton from 1980 to 1983. Still a Browns, Guardians, Cavs, and Buckeye football fan. I did take Hoosier basketball after going to college down there. :)
A nut fan, i knew there was something about you...lol
Go Blue!!!
Actually might get to meet again this year, kinda cool.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Looks like a great place to raise a family.. or enjoy life.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
A nut fan, i knew there was something about you...lol
Go Blue!!!
Actually might get to meet again this year, kinda cool.
This year's loss hurt bad! Reminded me of all those season ending losses in the 90's when the Buckeyes were clearly one of the top two teams in the country.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
This year's loss hurt bad! Reminded me of all those season ending losses in the 90's when the Buckeyes were clearly one of the top two teams in the country.
Yeah, we cleaned the floor and took out the laundry in your own house this year. Who knows, maybe you'll get that rematch ...Georgia is mean though!!!

L

Lamber Tran

Reaction score
$1-2k/month for 2+ years of lab managing experiences in my country, ****!