12” Rayfoster wetgrinder
Stalite Stavac vacuum former
Triad 2000 curing box
DRM diamondlite curing box
3 different sets of denture teeth trays
Yates and Bird electric solderer
Ney surveyor
Plaster bin
4 Triad flat plane articulators/step gauges to work with hamular notch-slick old system that works good
Galetti articulator

All kinds of acrylic powders, Lang, etc., repair powders, duplicating stuff, reline jig, various brass articulators, grinding wheels, all lab stuff you would recognize-consumables.

8’ custom made boilout unit with stainless counter and sink. Boilout orifices take natural gas. Cabinet space underneath.

Make offer. Would like to sell as a package deal if possible. All in very good working order.
IMG_1612.jpg IMG_1615.jpg IMG_1621.jpg IMG_1627.jpg IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1641.jpg IMG_1644.jpg IMG_1645.jpg IMG_1646.jpg IMG_1648.jpg

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
If you piece the set out I would possibly be interested in the galetti articulator (what shape is it in and the price?)

Thanks!

2thmakr

Reaction score
If you piece the set out I would possibly be interested in the galetti articulator (what shape is it in and the price?)

Thanks!

PM me if you want to get a price on a single item but I'm still entertaining offers on it as a package. I can possibly deliver if not too far from WI.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
I pm you but get no response?

2thmakr

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm working by myself this week so not as quick with replies as I should be. I got all the pms and will get back to you this afternoon some time. Thanks for being patient.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
What is your zipcode?
Thanks!

2thmakr

Reaction score
I am located in Wisconsin. Zip is 54114 but I can travel a bit if it would help. Still have the whole package but not for too much longer.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
How much for the whole package???

2thmakr

Reaction score
Hey Rob, I'd like to get $5200.00 for the whole group of items. Every item works just fine. PM me if you have questions or feel you can make me an offer I can't refuse:)

2thmakr

Reaction score
Take this Packer fans mind off last nights game by buying this equipment. Make an offer. It can't be worse than last nights reffing.

2thmakr

Reaction score
Opening it up to sell seperately. Let me know by private message if your interested in a particular piece or a grab box of material odds and ends.