Dentsply Q50 oven-vacuum on/off intermittent

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
Hi All

I have Q50 oven that I use all day long, working great but for the vacuum pump which keeps turning on-off constantly during fire cycle. If I change the vacuum setting to 101% pull it runs non-stop but solves the on-off cycle issue. Does anyone know what part is needed to solve the problem? Seems like a vac. leak somewhere.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Dentsply-Ceramco-Ney-Centurion-Q50-Dental-Oven.jpg
    Dentsply-Ceramco-Ney-Centurion-Q50-Dental-Oven.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Yep, i had the same problem, I called Dentsply Repair (took a minute to get threw all the auto-prompts) but once I was able to speak to a human in that department they knew exactly what it was, the part #, and told me how to replace it over the phone. I did and mine is still going...I swear you can't kill these Q50's.

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you by chance have the contact name/number of who helped you?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you by chance have the contact name/number of who helped you?
I don't, but just call Dentsply and talk to someone in Repair Department they will tell you everything to get you up and running.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
Inside is two solenoid valve and need to be replaced all q and qex have same problem after a while.Usualy only one is bad but better to replace them both

DentalArt

DentalArt

Reaction score
Inside is two solenoid valve and need to be replaced all q and qex have same problem after a while.Usualy only one is bad but better to replace them both
Yes, been there.

DentalArt

DentalArt

Reaction score
Either way I suggest calling 1-800-877-0020 and they'll forward you.