Dentium Implants Scanbody/Ti-base

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
Hello people,

I am working with a doctor that uses Dentium implants (superline series, normal and multi unit). Dentium doesn't seem to make their own scanbodies or any way to digitaly design an abutment/crown for it.
Anybody has any experience with those? Any company that make scanbodies/ti-bases for Dentium Implants?

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
DESS makes them. We should have them shortly. Please look at page 96 of the catalog.

Attachments

• NEW 2019 DESS Catalog .pdf
    12 MB · Views: 18
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Tru abutment. Irvine, Ca

U

ugljanac

Reaction score
Hello people,

I am working with a doctor that uses Dentium implants (superline series, normal and multi unit). Dentium doesn't seem to make their own scanbodies or any way to digitaly design an abutment/crown for it.
Anybody has any experience with those? Any company that make scanbodies/ti-bases for Dentium Implants?
Halli my friend. It is nice to hear that you work with dentium. I like it .they have a great sistem for teasonable price. You can work with original scan bodys and abutments.exocad has complete abbutment gallery

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
One could use a Astra Osseotite 4.5-5.0 scanbody from Atlantis

M

Michael030387

Reaction score
I am using Denracle Scan Body, they also have Dentium. Their scan body material is hybrid between Peek (top part) and Titanium (bottom part),I love it.
My lab has been using Denracle part for 2 years and so far, no problem at all :D