Dentist's Fraud

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
Careful, you don't want to upset the applecart with that.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Again? Dude, you'd have fewer transportation problems with a horse.
no no, the quote disappeared...that was @Affinity saying he had issues LOL. mines ok...for now. i was asking what model he had haha

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I bought an 04 A8L as a mechanics special , it was left abandoned in the middle of an intersection, then purchased at an auction. I put so much work into this car, its an amazing car. I replaced the whole front fender, bumper.. painted them.. valve cover gasket. I had it purring, I was using it for deliveries and then one day, the heat went cold and it started overheating.. Stuck thermostat.. only problem is the thermostat on this engine is behind the timing belt, so you have to take off the bumper, radiators, cooling fans, and timing belt.. I got the thermostat in, but the tensioner apparently came loose and the timing belt jumped a few teeth when I started it, I havent dug in further.
i feel your pain! i LOVEEEE my Q7, but i had a water leak at the antenna 2yr back. its caused a host of electrical issues that make me want to pull my hair out. i "think" i finally got them all resolved. now its back in service pulling around my sxs...and hopefully a new 2021 sport machine soon too!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I bought an 04 A8L as a mechanics special , it was left abandoned in the middle of an intersection, then purchased at an auction. I put so much work into this car, its an amazing car. I replaced the whole front fender, bumper.. painted them.. valve cover gasket. I had it purring, I was using it for deliveries and then one day, the heat went cold and it started overheating.. Stuck thermostat.. only problem is the thermostat on this engine is behind the timing belt, so you have to take off the bumper, radiators, cooling fans, and timing belt.. I got the thermostat in, but the tensioner apparently came loose and the timing belt jumped a few teeth when I started it, I havent dug in further.
Time to find that intersection and do what the last guy did.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Time to find that intersection and do what the last guy did.
Just shoot it with a .300 blackout, .50 , leftover LAW rocketor something to keep it from coming back again.

K

karlanm

Reaction score
Not sure if this was resolved...too many posts. But this is one of the great things about being a sole prop, but can be used for corporations.

Sent notice certified mail. State the attempts to contact in the letter. Anything you state in this letter which is not disputed becomes virtual fact.
1A: They get on a payment plan
1B: They pay in full

1C: They don't pay, you personally sue the doctor mano v mano. (if corporation, then have the corporation sue the doctor and his practice)
2C.I: If you have old checks, find the routing number and account number, this is needed.
2C.II: If you have a real estate friend, or at the county clerk, find out what property they own.
3C: When you win in court, default or otherwise, you then have the judge request the sheriff go to their bank (see 2C),he will bring a court order and they will withdrawal the money. If you don't have the bank name, then you have the judge place a lien on their property.....then you wait months if not years, and you'll have a nice surprise.

------------

Now if its already been dealt with, congratulations lol

K

Kaida

Reaction score
This is a terrible situation. For how long has he not been paying off the debt?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Mechanic's special = moneypit. Run, don't walk from old Audi's.
My friend bought a used A4. I asked if the timing belt had been changed and he replied: "this is a premium vehicle in pristine condition, it needs nothing". The following week the timing belt snapped and sent the pistons into the valve train. He claimed I jinxed him. :rolleyes:

MrMolar

MrMolar

Reaction score
the best thing to do with an Audi?

light it on fire and push it off a cliff. those who call the classic Jeep Cherokees (XJ's) dumpster fires have never worked on an Audi.

audios!

MrMolar

MrMolar

Reaction score
My friend bought a used A4. I asked if the timing belt had been changed and he replied: "this is a premium vehicle in pristine condition, it needs nothing". The following week the timing belt snapped and sent the pistons into the valve train. He claimed I jinxed him. :rolleyes:
I sure do love piston assisted valve closing!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
We don't need no stinking cases. In the old days we cut out the middleman.
Screenshot_20210828-182802_Internet.jpg

Last edited: