Dentist's Fraud

K

kaycy

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone!
One of our dentists didn't pay since July through October 2020. we asked him to pay the balances and he keep saying to us "i will pay soon".
We called in his office for pay the balance on August and beginning of September and same answer from Receptionist "he will pay soon".
Middle of September he send us a lot of cases and all of the cases was same due date(10/5/2020). After we delivered all of cases and asked to receptionist about the payment.
She told me "Dr. will pay soon". After that, We called in again and spoke with Dr. regarding payment. He said "i will pay the balances after my business is closing".
We thought he is going to sell his practice and waiting for the check or pay by credit card. We didn't get the payment from him and we went to his another dental office(not his practice) and waited him over 1 and half hour. finally he came out and told us "i will call you about the payment". He call us and just say to us "I'm doing now Bankrupt and Don't have a money"
He just keep saying over 30 minutes "i don't have a money and Bankrupts now".
I feel like He is laughing and very Happy voice to me through phone.
"I don't have a money and Bankrupt now"
Very Disgusting his acting and Fraud us.
Anybody help us or recommendation?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone!
One of our dentists didn't pay since July through October 2020. we asked him to pay the balances and he keep saying to us "i will pay soon".
We called in his office for pay the balance on August and beginning of September and same answer from Receptionist "he will pay soon".
Middle of September he send us a lot of cases and all of the cases was same due date(10/5/2020). After we delivered all of cases and asked to receptionist about the payment.
She told me "Dr. will pay soon". After that, We called in again and spoke with Dr. regarding payment. He said "i will pay the balances after my business is closing".
We thought he is going to sell his practice and waiting for the check or pay by credit card. We didn't get the payment from him and we went to his another dental office(not his practice) and waited him over 1 and half hour. finally he came out and told us "i will call you about the payment". He call us and just say to us "I'm doing now Bankrupt and Don't have a money"
Call up your local antifa chapter and tell them you found a nazi.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Never extend credit past 45 days. Go see a lawyer. 30 days for bill, 2 weeks to chase him. Then hold his stuff hostage.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The last batch of cases should have been COD. If he actually filed for bankruptcy and isn’t lying, you’re going to have to get in line. I’d talk to an attorney.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
However, its not your fault the guy is a scumbag. He's definitely laughing at you. Get attorney apointment immediately. Get all the scripts for previous work paid and unpaid for the year. And list of payments. This shows the pattern of payment and work accepted. This is not just unpaid debt, you may be able to show an attempt to defraud or theft of services. Once he gets demand letter from attorneys office, he may cough up. If he is filing bankruptcy, you'll have a head start to file claim. He may be trying to bluff you away.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone!
depending on the amount, sounds like small claims court
good luck, hope your terms and conditions are up to date and firm

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
depending on the amount, sounds like small claims court
good luck, hope your terms and conditions are up to date and firm
That will get you nothing if he filed for bankruptcy as he claimed.

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
Should have told him the cases are ready and they can come pick them up with a check for everything he owed you. We've done that. Fun to see their face when they come in.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Send him to collections and let them deal with it. We did this on a few **** head docs. Got a phone call real quick saying we will pay or put them on a payment plan. Had one who came to the lab with a cop saying we were harassing him, when it was the collection company. LOL Cop looked at him, then us and say i can't do anything and left once he found out it was the collection agency. lol.

Of take him to small claims court.

Or like I would do start damaging his property in the most stealthiest way, lol!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Send him to collections and let them deal with it. We did this on a few **** head docs. Got a phone call real quick saying we will pay or put them on a payment plan. Had one who came to the lab with a cop saying we were harassing him, when it was the collection company. LOL Cop looked at him, then us and say i can't do anything and left once he found out it was the collection agency. lol.

Of take him to small claims court.

Or like I would do start damaging his property in the most stealthiest way, lol!
I thought that guy on YouTube looked familiar.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I would talk to a lawyer, it will cost you. He could be lying and not in bankruptcy. He definitely took advantage of your kindness,

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
If he truly is filing bankruptcy you will receive a letter from his attorney and bankruptcy court. If you receive that letter you can’t contact him or bother him anymore for the debt. I would keep trying to collect until I get the notice.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If he entered into debt after he began filing, that debt MUST be paid. Get copies of all rx's. Anything he signed after that is fair game even if he did.

When I was a loan guppy we had a few try this, but they borrowed after starting the process and had to pay.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Kiss that money good bye and go make some more! You cant get water from a rock. Collection notices end up in a can. How much money does he owe you? Lawyers charge $100+ an hour, you may travel down that road long enough to find out he really is bankrupt, which is common, and then youre out even more $.. Learn from your mistakes and move on, file as a loss on taxes.

S

STAYPOLITE

Reaction score
Can't be treated like toilet paper if there's not a dirty butt around.
That is a totally unnecessary rude, ****ty, innappropriate remark, reflecting a sad lack of intelligence from someone who makes very crude choices. I suggest you quit posting if that is the only way you can communicate.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That is a totally unnecessary rude, ****ty, innappropriate remark, reflecting a sad lack of intelligence from someone who makes very crude choices. I suggest you quit posting if that is the only way you can communicate.
I can communicate in many ways. Using levity to lift corner's of someone's mouth when they have a bad day and feel treated ill is one way to communicate.

Another is Greetings Earthing! Welcome!
Which I say to you.

Hope you registered for a reason other than telling me off.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Waitaminute. I know you, don't I.

You have a typing voice that seems familiar.

Last edited: