Dental Wings and 3M alliance worldwide is a mockery ..Greetings from India

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
This is the articile from the link-ST. PAUL, Minn. – (October 4, 2010) – Dental laboratories with 3Shape and Dental Wings scanners now have access to Authorized Lava™ Milling Centers as part of the 3M™ ESPE™ Lava™ Network, giving them the ability to offer their customers clinically proven 3M materials. This includes Lava™ Zirconia, Lava™ DVS Digital Veneering System full contour digital crowns and 3M Essential Zirconia. The opening of the Lava Network to these systems is another significant move from 3M ESPE as the company continues to broaden its associations with validated partners and systems. Labs can connect to the Lava Network with no additional capital investment, expanding their material options and workflows.

"With this change, 3Shape and Dental Wings design centers are now able to offer Lava restorations," said Mark Farmer, general manager of the 3M Digital Oral Care Department. "Technicians at these centers now have the capability to design Lava restorations without any additional training, making it simple and efficient to offer quality restorations for their patients."

Design centers are encouraged to visit 3M ESPE Lava Network US to register and find additional information on the Lava Network, including specific details on which models of 3Shape and Dental Wings scanners are qualified for the process. The website also shows users the step-by-step procedure for connecting to the network and sending their scan or design files for milling.

As the leading zirconia brand requested by dentists, Lava is backed by hundreds of studies and millions of cases. 3M ESPE also ensures the quality of its product by providing a 15-year warranty on its Lava zirconia. In addition, the new 3M Essential Zirconia offers labs a non-generic zirconia at a generic price. This range of options means that labs can offer their customers high quality options at all price points. The greater flexibility in material and workflow options made possible by the expansion of the Lava Network gives laboratories and milling centers more tools than ever to maximize their productivity.

For more information and a full list of studies, visit 3M ESPE Lava Network US or call 1- 800-634-2249.

where does it mention that the milling center will not accept the alliance- or am i missing something? I would assume that you can send your files to any milling center and that it will only be a matter off time before the center in India is in line with the rest-

Last edited:
S

smohit

Reaction score
The 3M officials here in India clearly refuse to accept scans from the 3 shape and de

The 3M officials here in India clearly refuse to accept scans from the 3 shape and dental wings scanners.. Its been an entire year since I have been tryin to get this done NO SUCCESS yet.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I got so pissed-off at that whole thing a year ago...I went out and fixed it myself.

Tell milling center to contact Luigi @ CIMSystem Srl .

Buy open CAM to accept files without any bull5hit.

3M had me waste so much time on this.....never again will I be in that position. I can relate to this story.

Nice customer with new DentalWings/3Shape sends design ULDC....crap won't work. Can't get answer from 3Shape or DentalWings or 3M. I wanted to choke the living crap out of all of them at one point. Everyone gets frustrated beyond sanity.

Scott

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
S-U-M-3-D

Oscar Mayor has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A, but leave the CAM to CIMSystems.