A

arnau aparicio

Reaction score
Quality Dental Team in Houston, Texas is hiring a dental technician.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience
We need someone that can make

• bite blocks
  • custom trays
  • plaster work
  • repairs
  • relines
  • processing.
  • ceramics
  • cad cam
We are willing to discuss and negotiate pay rate.

Quality Dental Team works is a dental office in Houston, Texas. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and mature individual to join our growing team. The successful applicant will primarily manufacture and repair dentures. Crown and bridge work, including the use of CAD/CAM processes can also be expected. Attention to detail, strong work ethic, pride in craftsmanship and the ability to work well as a strong individual within a dynamic team are essential.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
And, it pays $11.00 an hour.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes but some old codger like me who hates the snow and liberals might.
Are you going to apply? Isn't that a little too close to gator country for you? Even though your avatar says you're in Naples Laugh

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Sarcastic. Typically anyone that wants someone with two to three years experience isn't looking to have to pay much as opposed to looking for someone with ten or more years.

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
44 yrs. of experience setting up dentures, C&B, some CAD/CAM, owned my own lab for 34 yrs.. At 62, I think I'm as mature as I'm going to get. An old analog technician, so I still remember pride in craftsmanship, and detail. I've only missed about week from work, and that included the days of surgery, but, with the race to the bottom prevalent in our industry, the highly motivated part is giving me some issues! LOL
Since WalMart is now paying $11/hr., there would have to be plenty of room for negotiation. Lol
Quality Dental Team in Houston, Texas is hiring a dental technician.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience
We need someone that can make

• bite blocks
  • custom trays
  • plaster work
  • repairs
  • relines
  • processing.
  • ceramics
  • cad cam
We are willing to discuss and negotiate pay rate.

Quality Dental Team works is a dental office in Houston, Texas. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and mature individual to join our growing team. The successful applicant will primarily manufacture and repair dentures. Crown and bridge work, including the use of CAD/CAM processes can also be expected. Attention to detail, strong work ethic, pride in craftsmanship and the ability to work well as a strong individual within a dynamic team are essential.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
There used to be a dental lab school down at the UT Health Science center in San Antonio. I believe it was closed down a few years ago ),however I really enjoyed going there for CE, met Dr's Rudd, Shipman (young and old) and Massad. The school may have moved elsewhere, but for what you are asking the best you can get is a recent grad from the school (is the Harligen school still open , that's another option.). Not many out there will know both removable and fixed, much less cad to go along with this, you may need to hire what you think you need most and train for the rest.

Last edited:
R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
Good luck with that. Someone with 3-5 years experience isn't even going to begin to know a fraction of what you want.
But Doris.............................. it's $11.00/hr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rv in the back, hot tub, compressor for bubbles (or you have to make your own!) lol

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Willing to pay up too $100000
For a fully trained denture tech, AND a fully trained ceramics tech AND fully trained Cad cam tech? First of all that’s 10 years experience just tthe cover those disciplines at a level of basic competence. Also extremely unusual to find someone who has such multidisciplinary training. You are talking about less than 1% of technicians.....Yeah I’d pay at least that much too lol