Dental Lab prices

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
laboratory prices are definitely not only product and quality, but also service and knowledge. crown in two weeks or week? maybe in 3 days? whether there is contact for every detail of the work or this fuzzy impression can be and we do not need to inform the doctor. everything comes out after cooperation in the long run.

not to mention the efficiency of production techniques, the intended plan and the quality of the doctor's work.
real prices for the zirconium crown are from 70 to 200 dollars depending on many factors

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
Why are so many people being rude? The original post didn't ask for your lab name and client list. Geez chill out .... Lots of salty techs on here ...... got to agree with the individuals instructing people to simply do the math and market research ... no matter what other people charging your price will depend on supplier price, production, and the specific wants and needs of your clients ... but I completely understand the desire to survey the landscape by surveying your peers ... don't let the grouchy ones deter you ... I have personally been given great advice on multiople occasions and have made priceless connections on this forum ... good luck

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
Either you dont understand punctuation or your period key is stuck.
Like I said .................. SALTY!!!!!!!!! How's that for ya Punctuation Police??????? I am saving writing in essay form for my dissertation titled, "The Many Reason This Guy Is An A**" ..... But thanks for proving a portion of my original post. Get a better hobby than being a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Like I said .................. SALTY!!!!!!!!! How's that for ya Punctuation Police??????? I am saving writing in essay form for my dissertation titled, "The Many Reason This Guy Is An A**" ..... But thanks for proving a portion of my original post. Get a better hobby than being a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, decaf.

Dominick

Dominick

Reaction score
Dude .... don't be salty and rude .... when people ask a question there is no need for the flood of negativity that erupts from a portion of these members .... we are supposed to be a community of professional adults ... I thought this was a site for sharing thoughts and ideas with each other, but 80% of replies to a question are just plain mean-spirited ... to the point that when I discuss this site with other techs in person, they always warn me of the negativity and bitterness on here .... now usually I will just scroll through the nonsense and try to only absorb the answers or comments that are presented in a friendly manner, but I will not apologize when I choose to stand-up and either stick up for myself or others that are being disrespected ..... Listen you little bitter bees ... if you feel the need to reply to someone in a rude manner ... make the better choice and do not even bother posting ... just move along and let the grown-ups speak

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Dude .... don't be salty and rude .... when people ask a question there is no need for the flood of negativity that erupts from a portion of these members .... we are supposed to be a community of professional adults ... I thought this was a site for sharing thoughts and ideas with each other, but 80% of replies to a question are just plain mean-spirited ... to the point that when I discuss this site with other techs in person, they always warn me of the negativity and bitterness on here .... now usually I will just scroll through the nonsense and try to only absorb the answers or comments that are presented in a friendly manner, but I will not apologize when I choose to stand-up and either stick up for myself or others that are being disrespected ..... Listen you little bitter bees ... if you feel the need to reply to someone in a rude manner ... make the better choice and do not even bother posting ... just move along and let the grown-ups speak
You are taking things WAY too seriously. Most everything you are taking as rude, is all in good fun between friends. Lighten up......

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
He wasn't rude and original poster didn't get rude either. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder and guess what bud?...we will cure that little problem for you. Most of these members been on here for years, some more than a decade. Maybe you should reread because we are pretty good group here and not 'salty' at all...maybe a little crusty, but that's pretty much User and myself.

user name

user name

Reaction score
@Dominick
I was intending to poke you a bit. Communication is a skill, and with English not being my first language Im sensitive to punctuation. Sorry to have hit you on a day when you are clearly having issues. Life isnt easy for anyone and we dont always know whats going on in the background of others. I hope you have a better day.
Its worth noting though, the best fighters can take a punch, not just throw one.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
1598890674610.png

user name

user name

Reaction score
All of us would do well to read "The man in the Mirror".
Im as impulsive and immature as they come. As I age, I try to imagine my daughter will know everything about me, either currently or eventually. Not unlike my big dog, theres a difference between who I am and what I am. I have my struggles, but I strive to be a better version of myself. I have mentors that dont even realize their position in my life(@TheLabGuy , @JMN, @doug, and others). I realize with every word I type I am exposing myself to disappointing or offending those I respect.
Im a work in progress. I do have a problem with mouthy, snowflake lib-tards.
Im working on it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
All of us would do well to read "The man in the Mirror".
Im as impulsive and immature as they come. As I age, I try to imagine my daughter will know everything about me, either currently or eventually. Not unlike my big dog, theres a difference between who I am and what I am. I have my struggles, but I strive to be a better version of myself. I have mentors that dont even realize their position in my life(@TheLabGuy , @JMN, @doug, and others). I realize with every word I type I am exposing myself to disappointing or offending those I respect.
Im a work in progress. I do have a problem with mouthy, snowflake lib-tards.
Im working on it.
There's little to no reason to respect me. But I feel honor that you'd think so.

If you are recommending a book, it's worth reading. Is this it? https://www.amazon.com/Man-Mirror-Solving-Problems-Face/dp/0310331757

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You wanna see impulsive and immature, come over one day when I'm unpacking the days haul. I'm not as kind as I should be, nor my words as calm as they should be.

user name

user name

Reaction score
There's little to no reason to respect me. But I feel honor that you'd think so.

If you are recommending a book, it's worth reading. Is this it? https://www.amazon.com/Man-Mirror-Solving-Problems-Face/dp/0310331757
Thats it. Quick read. The basic take away for me was, you cant live two lives. No part-time good guy, part time jerk. Like a circus performer riding two horses, at some point youll need to decide which way youre going to go.
Feed the dog you want to win.