Dental Lab prices

jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
Can you please tell me your average prices and geographical position?

40.6700° N, 73.9400° W

Prices for:
-all zirconia crown 18228.05 Rupees
-metal-ceramic crown 29,500.00 Yen
-zirconia-ceramic crown 1,716.9 Pesos

Thanks.
haha!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Can you tell me your price on a Wednesday-Thursday as these are the best times in the week to make a crown.People wounder why Im suspicious a lot of the time.

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
Have a local dentist's front office gal that you are friends with request a price schedule from Glidewell . Use it as a guide.You can try and match them or just use it to make sure that your pricing is within reason for your area. This isn't Jim's first rodeo btw so it's worth a look anyway...

berkcokol

berkcokol

Reaction score
As i checked prices are really higher than Turkey. I am dentistry student in Hungary, but my father has a laboratory in Turkey. I would definitely work with someone from USA for this prices.
all zirconia crown:80$
zirconia-ceramic crown:130$

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Reaction score
this my price ,
Design Price Only:
1:coping 4$ per unit.
2.full contour 4.5$ per unit.
3.veneer 4.5$per unit
4.implant aboutment 20$ per unit.
5.screw retain implant 25$ per unit.
6.implant bar 30$ per arch.

turnaround time only 24hours.

we will free design your TEST case..

Tomas Design ,

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Tomas aren't you a bit pricey.I thought you would pay us to do the job.you know just for the thrill.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How about sponsoring the site???

R

redwooddentures

Reaction score
My son and I operate a removable lab and if I tried to compete on prices, I couldn't make a living. Someone is always willing to work a little cheaper. What I can compete on is service and building relationships with my clients, which is what gives my work value. As a result we stay about as busy as we want.

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Charge enough so you can cover material/utility costs, pay your staff and make a little money too... its not rocket science really! If you have a good client base and have a good working relationship with these clients they (from my experience) will be quite happy to pay a little more for good quality work that essentially saves them time and makes them look professional in the surgery. The idea in MHO is to have a secure group of clients that don't want to go elsewhere to get their work done... so the way to keep them coming back is to have a good quality product that IS better than the cheaper alternative

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Charge enough so you can cover material/utility costs, pay your staff and make a little money too... its not rocket science really! If you have a good client base and have a good working relationship with these clients they (from my experience) will be quite happy to pay a little more for good quality work that essentially saves them time and makes them look professional in the surgery. The idea in MHO is to have a secure group of clients that don't want to go elsewhere to get their work done... so the way to keep them coming back is to have a good quality product that IS better than the cheaper alternative
love it! You hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would add, iwork towards lean manufacturing. This can save boat loads of money and it will all end up in your pocket. Less waist equals more profits.

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
love it! You hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would add, iwork towards lean manufacturing. This can save boat loads of money and it will all end up in your pocket. Less waist equals more profits.
Very true Bob... experience and streamlining techniques allows for lean manufacture, so you can maximize time, lessen wastage and basically become more time/cost efficient

A

AL1

Reaction score
Dont call me if your cheap crown needs adjusting or a contact while the patient waits.
I only offer this service to my accounts.
If your chair time is worth another seating appointment go ahead with cheap.
Penny wise and dollar poor.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
from 1st to 10th nothing
from the 10th to 20th half
and from the 20th to 30th the full price.

boboyrobert

boboyrobert

Reaction score
2012 results however...

Attachments

• 2012_Average_Fees_by_Laboratory_Size.pdf
    361.7 KB · Views: 47
F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello,

I know all or most labs have their personalized price structures and packages. But as I'm doing some research how prices are on USA and rest of the world market, I would like to do a little survey here if you don't mind.

Can you please tell me your average prices and geographical position?

Prices for:
-all zirconia crown
-metal-ceramic crown
-zirconia-ceramic crown
Dental Lab Product magazine does these researches on a regular bases. Check them out.