Help Wanted Dental Group seeking Expert Exocad Designer/Technician in Charlotte, NC

B

bpaine

Reaction score
Group seeking expert Exocad designer/lab technician to handle everyday single crowns/bridges up to hybrid designs. 60k salary,.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
10 years ago i was paid 44k for that position, it was heaven compared to the minimum wage i was getting at a much bigger lab.

with inflation 60k seems about par for minimum. a decent living to do this would now be like 80k-90k

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
10 years ago i was paid 44k for that position, it was heaven compared to the minimum wage i was getting at a much bigger lab.

with inflation 60k seems about par for minimum. a decent living to do this would now be like 80k-90k
With inflation I feel like it’s more along the lines of 85 to 110k a year for that position. Bunch of dental lab owners are gonna start being real surprised when they lose all there cad people because they went somewhere that’s actually accounting for inflation, or forced to account for inflation because they’ve already lost all their cad people.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
With inflation I feel like it’s more along the lines of 85 to 110k a year for that position. Bunch of dental lab owners are gonna start being real surprised when they lose all there cad people because they went somewhere that’s actually accounting for inflation, or forced to account for inflation because they’ve already lost all their cad people.
it also has a lot to do with work environment as a whole.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
what CAD people? there aren't any. 60k even in a backwoods lab ain't S*.
it also has a lot to do with work environment as a whole.
yes it certainly does.