Dental Cad Platform

G

gustavomata

Reaction score
I'm building a platform like Fiverr..but focused on dental cad only and software consultancy also

if anyone has interested on work on it let me know

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Just fair warning, someone tried that a few years ago and it didn't work out so hot. 6 months and it was floundering,

Do yourself a favor and make a solid business plan. Create 10 second explanations for all sides of the interaction on:
why they should do this with you instead of a lab that they build a relationship with

why the lab shpuld work throigh you instead of direct to dr.

And above all, why they should pay you to do anything as a middleman.

Not heing mean. I just don't want you to fail hard in a bad time to fail.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
A lot of investment for a small market. I would put the time and money somewhere else.

G

gustavomata

Reaction score
Just fair warning, someone tried that a few years ago and it didn't work out so hot. 6 months and it was floundering,

Do yourself a favor and make a solid business plan. Create 10 second explanations for all sides of the interaction on:
why they should do this with you instead of a lab that they build a relationship with

why the lab shpuld work throigh you instead of direct to dr.

And above all, why they should pay you to do anything as a middleman.

Not heing mean. I just don't want you to fail hard in a bad time to fail.

You are completaly right and i really admire your advices. The thing is i had this idea in 2015 , and didnt move to make it work. So now we are 5 years later, Im from Brazil the country that holds the biggest quantity of dentists in the world, about 240.00 (20% of the all dentists) so imagine the quantity of crowns/month the whole country make. This is just a detail because actually the platform that im builiding is in English and to attend the world, not focusing in Brazil. I'm saying that because we already have a platform like Uber Eats but for Dental Labs, and more are coming. You can work with the lab you trust, that's more than necessary, but why not do it on a modern way. The question is not why, but when. Thats gonna be the system, no more papers, no more lost information, we need systems to help this flow.

And one platform for each lab can be the solution but most lab dont put money and time on change it

I dont have the idea already ready but im sure it will happen and i can name a lot of companies that have a system showing that they think this is a opportunity also

[Modedit: Removed link to Brazilian crown design service]
[Modedit: Removed link to Chinese crown design service]
[Modedit: Removed link to crown design service that snaps into Dentrix Dental office software]
[Modnote: Links to design services removed to prevent free advertising, but wanted there to be a clue of what you linked]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom