Dekema Trixpress

J

John C

Reaction score
Anyone using the Dekema Trixpress system? Can you press 3 ingots using three different shades all at once?

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Not using it myself but had a look whilst I was on a course not long ago but yes I believe that is what you are able to do.

Have a look at this, it gives the basic idea. Looks interesting.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Where was this, has this been for the last 15-20 years when pressed was the rage? It may be a little to late for it now?

I like the firing trays on the bottom of the burn out furnace. Mine is pretty cracked with gaps. I think I'll get about 4-6 of the square honeycomb ones as replacements
they're $25. for 2 in the Zahn catalog.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Where was this, has this been for the last 15-20 years when pressed was the rage? It may be a little to late for it now?

I like the firing trays on the bottom of the burn out furnace. Mine is pretty cracked with gaps. I think I'll get about 4-6 of the square honeycomb ones as replacements
they're $25. for 2 in the Zahn catalog.

Hey Car, Just use some of the tops in the cap of the ring when you separate and remove the outer ivo ring. That way your ring is propped on an angle for wax to run out.
(But then use a Super ring;))
E8CCA760-3DBC-46BA-ACE3-0AA0AD72C230.jpeg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hey Car, Just use some of the tops in the cap of the ring when you separate and remove the outer ivo ring. That way your ring is propped on an angle for wax to run out.
(But then use a Super ring;))
View attachment 29646

That's a great idea, ps2, and a lot cheaper. Thanks :)

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I just lay my rings flat on their side.