Dekema basic furnace

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Found out that of you press the down button for 15 seconds the locked tray will travel down, ( the oven locked itself because of thermocouple issue and became inoperable)and there is zero mentioned in manual, thanks Dekema
now after changing thermocouple and running the calibration ring and did the measurements after firing, no idea how to adjust hi temp. It seems that everything has to be done through a dealer, if I am not mistaken … amazing .
Any ideas from owners of the Dekema basic sintering furnace on how to adjust hi temp from measuring calibration ring? I am rereading the manual again.

Last edited:
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I would change out those beads too whilst you're in maintenance mode :)

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Do you own that Dekema furnace?. Beads seem very clean and not clumpy
I have a Dekema 664i ,,,,, Maybe it's just the photo but the beads were looking yellow . Beads are relatively cheap so I change mine and do a furnace purge fairly often .

J

JUAN CARLOS LONDOÑO

Reaction score
Tengo un Dekema 664i,,,,, Quizás sea solo la foto pero las cuentas se veían amarillas. Las cuentas son relativamente baratas, así que cambio las mías y hago una purga del horno con bastante frecuencia.
por favor enviame los paramtros de la purga

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am try to reach Garland dental supply for thermocouple with no reply, is anyone working?