Dekema Austromat basic

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I think I need to replace the heating elements on this sintering furnace it says’ heating system error‘, any idea on a good support company for Dekema parts? Luckily the error at the beginning of the cycle of 22 zir units!, thank you in advance

F

Foggy_in_RI

Reaction score
Jensen was ok a few years back. Have not tried Core3d since they took over the show.
When we did the heating elements in a Dekema years ago we had to order the calibration rings as well after noticing the fit and poor aesthetics- not sure if thats something everyone experiences with their furnace.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I did change the heating elements before from Jensen , I don’t know how long they usually last, I think I used them less than 300 times, obviously I used the calibration ring and had no problems. I am trying to call Garland dental in Texas

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
The elements should last for years. I think I've only replaced mine once, about 2 years ago. I've had this Dekema 3001 for 15 - 18 years.

I've had to change the heating relay? before.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
The elements should last for years. I think I've only replaced mine once, about 2 years ago. I've had this Dekema 3001 for 15 - 18 years.

I've had to change the heating relay? before.
I am not familiar with you furnace Scott , is it a sintering furnace? 2 heating elements for mine $800.00 plus

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry friend, I was thinking crown and bridge ovens...even though you did make the distinction of posting this in a Zirconium forum Banghead

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry friend, I was thinking crown and bridge ovens.
No problem, yes, one of my porcelain furnaces has been going luckily for years

Last edited:
Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Good read and informative:

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I got a reply from Dekema Germany , the firing bricks sold as a firing chamber only as one unit and it’s close to $3,000.00 Banghead

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I got a reply from Dekema Germany , the firing bricks sold as a firing chamber only as one unit and it’s close to $3,000.00 Banghead
What furnace do you use Scott for sintering? you don’t have answer if you don’t want to😊

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
I love the µSiC so much i've bought 4 of them.

however, if you aren't going for ovens that size/capacity, I also suggest the S1 1600, we have two of those as well.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I love the µSiC so much i've bought 4 of them.

however, if you aren't going for ovens that size/capacity, I also suggest the S1 1600, we have two of those as well.
I like it and still works, but I have to repair that crack issue, are the Dekemas still running ?

Top Bottom