Dandy

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
YES! Sometimes your value is built by others 5hitty business. I plan on doubling my fees if he wants to use me again. I even offered to fix the dandy bridge, he said he appreciated it but wasnt my problem. Keep it up dandy!

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'm not going back to read this thread to see if this has been posted yet, so, I know a local lab that does crowns for Dandy. Evidently those crowns are then sent by Dandy to the dentist as their restorations. The lab gets $30.00 for a crown. How F*ckin' desperate does a lab have to be to do that? BTW, that same lab can't do work for that doc at all. Seems they have a tight contract.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm not going back to read this thread to see if this has been posted yet, so, I know a local lab that does crowns for Dandy. Evidently those crowns are then sent by Dandy to the dentist as their restorations. The lab gets $30.00 for a crown. How F*ckin' desperate does a lab have to be to do that? BTW, that same lab can't do work for that doc at all. Seems they have a tight contract.
Truly Pathetic!!! That's a lab owner that doesn't know business 101, and obviously doesn't come on this forum...with overhead, machines, materials and labor...my manufacturering cost is well over $30 for everything we do...but then again, I pay my folks very well!!!

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Truly pathetic.. you took the words out of my mouth. The Dr thinks hes getting a deal at $99 and a 'free' scanner, but its truly just a $30 turd and theyre paying the lease on the scanner. Laugh Dandy, Let my people go!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new position Sam, I hope it works out for you :)

Last edited: