Daily number of units

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I don't like to be rude but i don't see any relation of those posts neither to the topic of the thread nor to the problem that have happen.

Mo. This is a chat room, not a tech manual. Everyone here knows you are a dedicated dental technician which requires mostly exactitude. We have also seen that you are very opinionated and intense which can appear rude when written. Use the silly emoticons to lighten up your comments.

As for the chat part, this is often weaves in and out of all threads. Join us.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
:lol. We need a mad mo emotie.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Mo. This is a chat room, not a tech manual. Everyone here knows you are a dedicated dental technician which requires mostly exactitude. We have also seen that you are very opinionated and intense which can appear rude when written. Use the silly emoticons to lighten up your comments.

As for the chat part, this is often weaves in and out of all threads. Join us.

If you are not a stupid girl, why you are acting like a one?
everybody know where to find non respectful chat rooms sites and also boring technical manuals.
to remind you what is site is about go check and read the introduce yourself forum.

isn't a stupidity to think that all of those professionals and companies came here to have a non respectful and a non professional conversations? just think a little before you post.

Anyone have the choice to non respect him/herself, but absolutely not with everyone and not everywhere, however if you like others to respect you, respect yourself first and don't use cheap immature language while having a conversation with them regardless where it weaves in or out,

This is very true in professional sites, and specially in the technical threads,( i don't usually have any post in non professional threads simply because i am not interested).

You need to have a little wisdom to give advises for others, as one cannot offer to give what he is really don't have.

At the end its alright to have some fun with respect, as having fun never conflict with having a respectful way of life.

best wishes.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Back to Topic,,,,Warning

Just a small notice, i think you should remove your agree rating on post #41 before the out of (topic)
warning post, i think there is a conflict between them.

best wishes

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I vote Mad Mo for forum president.
All in favor...

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
IMHO averaging 10 units
is both fair and reasonable :)

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
IMHO averaging 10 units
is both fair and reasonable :)

I am glad you responded with that, as I need clarification. When you say 10 units, do you mean: Opaque 10, build 10, grind 10, glaze 10 and polish 10?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Mr. Mohammad, insulting and berating members on DLN is not going to get you any brownie point here, its not going to be tolerated and "will" lead to banning. A member on here suggested to use emoticons to help lighten things up and convey a feeling or emotion of the poster. You called her a "stupid girl" and ask why she was behaving like one. Here in the US such a comment could be construed as an insult and very sexist to say the least. Such behavior will not be tolerated. You might only joking in a light hearted way but it does not come across as such.

Youv've been warned.

If you want to continue this debate take it to the "Dear Mr. Mohammad" thread and lets not hijack the threads of others. You got something to say? then start a new thread easy as that. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Mr. Mohammad, insulting and berating members on DLN is not going to get you any brownie point here, its not going to be tolerated and "will" lead to banning. A member on here suggested to use emoticons to help lighten things up and convey a feeling or emotion of the poster. You called her a "stupid girl" and ask why she was behaving like one. Here in the US such a comment could be construed as an insult and very sexist to say the least. Such behavior will not be tolerated. You might only joking in a light hearted way but it does not come across as such.

Youv've been warned.

If you want to continue this debate take it to the "Dear Mr. Mohammad" thread and lets not hijack the threads of others. You got something to say? then start a new thread easy as that. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

Thank you for calling me by my name, and i hope you teach the brilliant smart Mrs. galfriday and any others, that calling others must be done in a proper civil, moral and intelligent way, otherwise it may and will be considered as a stupid, immoral, immature, and non self-respectful action and will not be accepted even if its price will be a ban from a respectful professional site.

best wishes.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Well this thread went to Hell in a hurry. Religion, Hitler, politics...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im starting to question my endorsements. Mohammad, I reached out to you since you first showed up here and tried to be friends with you. I respect youre knowledge in this field and believe that you would be a technical asset to this forum. Most, but certainly not all, of the participants here are in the USA. We Americans show comradery, lightheartedness and acceptance through 'nick names'. Its is also unfortunately a human trait to see a weakness or sensitivity that someone might have and we poke at it. You showed irritability at being called 'Mo' and so folks do it more.
You come from a different culture and I respect your individuality and your sensitivities, but you will never get respect by demanding it; it must be earned. Where I come from it is customary to bow and give me half your money and your daughter of my choosing. ;) Ill let you keep your children, and Ill assume youre bowing, but Ill respectfully accept your gold.
You must understand that here, all opinions get 'air time', bikinis are awesome, and we let women drive because they are our equals. You might be King in your world, but here in the land of beer boobs and bloody knuckles you are no greater than anyone else. You can stand on your righteous indignation all you want, but it will be lonely.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Im starting to question my endorsements. Mohammad, I reached out to you since you first showed up here and tried to be friends with you. I respect youre knowledge in this field and believe that you would be a technical asset to this forum. Most, but certainly not all, of the participants here are in the USA. We Americans show comradery, lightheartedness and acceptance through 'nick names'. Its is also unfortunately a human trait to see a weakness or sensitivity that someone might have and we poke at it. You showed irritability at being called 'Mo' and so folks do it more.
You come from a different culture and I respect your individuality and your sensitivities, but you will never get respect by demanding it; it must be earned. Where I come from it is customary to bow and give me half your money and your daughter of my choosing. ;) Ill let you keep your children, and Ill assume youre bowing, but Ill respectfully accept your gold.
You must understand that here, all opinions get 'air time', bikinis are awesome, and we let women drive because they are our equals. You might be King in your world, but here in the land of beer boobs and bloody knuckles you are no greater than anyone else. You can stand on your righteous indignation all you want, but it will be lonely.
Awesome post!! And just for the record it's ok if someone calls me stupid but I demand to de addressed as , Bob, Bobby, Robert, or "the Dude" , I will abide........best wishes

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Thank you for caring guys, really appreciated.
those ways of arguments like changing names or something alike, is very well known, a man expect to find it between teenagers and some other groups, its also known to be mean, unintelligent and coward way to win an argument.
However, as we all professional matures here we should keep it away from our discussions, yes my posts were tough simply because it has to carry a strict message to those who commit such actions.

regarding user name post, only Indians who give their son in law a wife with a gold:p here in Arab world you have to bay a lot and may be more than a lot, i teach my wife to drive the car and she has her driving license and she drive our car since 11 years ago, i think she drives the car better than you doLaugh,
i am not a king and not willing to be, but we bow only to our creator, to respect never mean to glorify.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
I would agree that 10 units , paste,build, and finish is a pretty solid number for a days work. Before 3 shape 10 a day was actually my goal. Of course when we get busy I have to do mo .

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
I am glad you responded with that, as I need clarification. When you say 10 units, do you mean: Opaque 10, build 10, grind 10, glaze 10 and polish 10?

Yep,...as an average to be assessed perhaps monthly because this amount will undoubtedly swing back and forth a bit day to day and week to week . Should only be used as a tool to locate problems with work flow as it is usually there you find the "devil" within the details. If an individual ceramist is a slacker you will pretty much know that. Quotas are best utilized when seen as a tool for measuring managers effectiveness and for that reason when a manager complains about it they are in essence telling the employee " I suck as a manager,..now what are YOU gonna' do about it ",... just sayin,..

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Whack a mo.

alien-wammie-kids-hammer-pounder-redemption-game-barron-games.jpg

Top Bottom