Custom Printed Boxes

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their custom printed boxes? :)

So far we've been just printing labels and sticking them on every box but we'd like to move into a simple custom printed one. I've been looking around but the prices seems to be all over the place.

Thanks and have a good weekend Beer

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their custom printed boxes? :)

So far we've been just printing labels and sticking them on every box but we'd like to move into a simple custom printed one. I've been looking around but the prices seems to be all over the place.

Thanks and have a good weekend Beer
Brandincolor.com seems to be the go-to place....not yet ordered from them yet but folks here have and enjoy the results.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Alibaba is the best for this - find a good partner - negotiate a good price - they will even continuously send you new designs and options faster than most US based companies can show since they are coming out of there anyway.

I'm a fan of keeping it in the US, but in this case, the innovation doesn't seem to be stateside.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Does this help, or did you exhaust that resource list without finding what you wanted?
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/threads/shipping-boxes.7507/

I've read some older threads but I wanted to see if there were any new options out there :)

Alibaba is the best for this - find a good partner - negotiate a good price - they will even continuously send you new designs and options faster than most US based companies can show since they are coming out of there anyway.

I'm a fan of keeping it in the US, but in this case, the innovation doesn't seem to be stateside.

Are there any sellers you prefer? I'd imagine you have to order a pretty large amount?

We've never ordered anything from there but seems like a headache having to figure out how to get the shipment once it gets to the US?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I've read some older threads but I wanted to see if there were any new options out there :)

Are there any sellers you prefer? I'd imagine you have to order a pretty large amount?

We've never ordered anything from there but seems like a headache having to figure out how to get the shipment once it gets to the US?
From Alibaba? I don't understand. It ships to you; not like you have to go to customs to pick it up. Ive ordered pearl oysters through them a couple times. Big stinky fun for the girls birthday parties.

Ive been trying the Brandincolor.com site, but I cant figure my way past the 3rd step. I just want white boxes with my name like it is on my letter head and business cards. I get here and then don't know what to do.:(
box.PNG

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
From Alibaba? I don't understand. It ships to you; not like you have to go to customs to pick it up. Ive ordered pearl oysters through them a couple times. Big stinky fun for the girls birthday parties.

Ive been trying the Brandincolor.com site, but I cant figure my way past the 3rd step. I just want white boxes with my name like it is on my letter head and business cards. I get here and then don't know what to do.:(
View attachment 26979

I guess I am misinformed. I thought items from Alibaba were shipped by boat and the buyer was responsible for picking them up once they were at the port. Or maybe it's just that way for bigger items/orders.

I tried the BrandinColor website as well and I have the same problem. Their website is the one with the problem. It seems it's supposed to launch some type of customization page but it seems like it fails.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
oh no- alibaba is just an industrial version of ebay. Kind like the SAP site where you can sell machinery.

Usually the person you are talking to is a rep for the manufacturer. So they will give you options on how you want to receive it - (charge shipping to your account, use their account - they'll give you a full price break down)

However you need to be well informed. The box may be cheap but then the shipping may be 3-4 times. You need to know roughly how much it'll cost to ship which means they need to give you pallet dimensions / weight - and you need to do your due diligence with UPS/FEdEX/DHL

The second thing to worry about is the FFO portion. The reason it takes so long isn't beacuse it's going on a boat. Usually all of these companies hold their shipments until they have a full boat or airplane (these days it's usually an airplane from EVERGREEN AIR) - so if you're in a hurry, this is also not the way to go.

Once you cross these hurdles, the ordering is easy as heck and you build a relationship and they'll keep you updated on the latest and greatest before you're able to see them live in the US

user name

user name

Reaction score
I guess I am misinformed. I thought items from Alibaba were shipped by boat and the buyer was responsible for picking them up once they were at the port. Or maybe it's just that way for bigger items/orders.

I tried the BrandinColor website as well and I have the same problem. Their website is the one with the problem. It seems it's supposed to launch some type of customization page but it seems like it fails.
site.PNG