Custom Prescription Pads

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Where would be a good place to get custom printed prescription pads. We use a local printer now but we are looking for something more dental oriented.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Looking for design, or for printing only? carbonless?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Looking for someone to design off of our logo, and we would prefer to have the carbon backing! Only thing is I think we lose some of the quality printing when we go with a carbon backing!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Tyler,
For design, I can't help, maybe find a graphic design student who needs a project and some money. Generally they put in more time and effort than you will get for the money elsewhere.
For carbonless, I have repeatedly used carbonlessusa.com and been very happy with printing and quality of layers as well as price.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
I had a professional graphic designer doing my logo and had it printed at the costco business center with a carbon copy bound and backed with a cardboard support. I paid $131 for 1000 NCR copies. My prescription pads are half letter size and the pads have 25 labslips with a yellow carbon. So that makes 80 pads. This is enough for about a year for my small lab.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Graphic Designer is who I use.