Custom Abutment + FCZ Crown = $199 Coupon

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
We're so excited to be a sponsor here on DLN that we are offering all of our new Smile Partners (labs or dental offices),a custom titanium abutment and full contour zirconia crown and much more for only $199. That's just how confident we are in our restorations and world-class service! Feel free to use the offer below and if you have any questions, just let us know.

mabeldental.com
[email protected]

Crown-Coupon-Offer-2021.jpg

G

grantoz

Reaction score
just what we need more cheap a55 crowns yay . this site is for improving our standards to better ourselves and to bitch a bit .we are not interested in in your undercutting abilities. did you even read any of the threads on this site. At least make us laugh or something. Ah i feel better now 1st rant of the year.

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
just what we need more cheap a55 crowns yay . this site is for improving our standards to better ourselves and to bitch a bit .we are not interested in in your undercutting abilities. did you even read any of the threads on this site. At least make us laugh or something. Ah i feel better now 1st rant of the year.
Thank you for taking interest in our laboratory and we would love to assist you with our high quality crowns and custom abutments. This $199 is a special 1 time offer for new clients but unfortunately it is not our everyday price. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
You might want to say that in the ad.. Or maybe use actual pics instead of stock photos of other peoples work.

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
You might want to say that in the ad.. Or maybe use actual pics instead of stock photos of other peoples work.
Thank you for pointing that out, we have clarified that it is in fact a coupon and not a normal price. Also, we at Mabel Dental Lab do not use any trademarked photos for any of our advertising and we would be happy to send you pictures of our fine craftsmanship.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
so anyone here going to use them ,i would like to see if this style of marketing works i might try it myself.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
so anyone here going to use them ,i would like to see if this style of marketing works i might try it myself.
Would you throw in free shipping to the States?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Do you cover the warranty on the implant? What support do you offer if a screw breaks during delivery?

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
Do you cover the warranty on the implant? What support do you offer if a screw breaks during delivery?
We warranty the abutment and crown and parts for 5 years, never had a screw break in 10 years, why would it?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
In my area, Straumann reps are very aggressive about telling doctors that the warranty on their implant will be voided if a non OEM part is used in their implant. I do a lot of Atlantis abutments because they will cover the warranty on the implant if the implant fails. In order for me to use non OEM parts, that type of support is crucial. It's also factored into the final cost of the restoration.

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
In my area, Straumann reps are very aggressive about telling doctors that the warranty on their implant will be voided if a non OEM part is used in their implant. I do a lot of Atlantis abutments because they will cover the warranty on the implant if the implant fails. In order for me to use non OEM parts, that type of support is crucial. It's also factored into the final cost of the restoration.
Great points! That would not be covered as this special is non OEM but always happy to use OEM upon request.

E

EdwardLabMan

Reaction score
Was this really worthy of commenting? The guy is trying to earn a living like all of us and competition is tough enough but you feel the need to post this on a Sponsored Forum. I don't know about you but business is business, it's not personal, you think WalMart is crying about Dollar General undercutting them?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Was this really worthy of commenting? The guy is trying to earn a living like all of us and competition is tough enough but you feel the need to post this on a Sponsored Forum. I don't know about you but business is business, it's not personal, you think WalMart is crying about Dollar General undercutting them?
Nice first post !!! Kudos to you, welcome to the forum... :Congrats:

...Puke

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Using a Walmart or Dollar General analogy to dental technology shows just how pathetic the mindset of some lab owners really is.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
The point im making is that if you look at the add its really focused on resellers and dentists. Not labs making stuff and definitely doesnt helps us to get better at our job or even help us with better materials or products i dont think they really looked at what this site is for. Im seeing this time and time again i went looking for some furniture on the weekend told the stores what i wanted and they continually showed me something else and wasted my time. I got to the point i asked one guy if his ears were painted on .He didnt hear that either and just kept talking. you are right business is business so feed back is important and being gentle doesn't get thru .

Top Bottom