Crown to denture

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
I dont have trouble believing you, but we have no frame of reference here. State of the art zirconia pressing is 40 years old technology. State of the art chinesium factories are still human powered because labor is cheaper than automata. State of the art factories are leagues beyond what lab work is at its core. So some specificity here will go a long way.
All fair points CHL....I cannot specify any further, only what I have been told by a person whom I trust. I suppose all I can say is, IMHO, I believe the material to
be as good as anything I have tried to date and am very happy with it.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
There were some issues with full arch or long span FPD in the forum last year regarding the ML bridge deformation. I take it
you don't have issues - maybe you can share your solutions?
LCM.

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
I only use it for to 4 units.
Have had no hassles thus far (touch wood)😁
I use other types for bigger spans. I think you would be pushing your luck over 4 units.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I dont have trouble believing you, but we have no frame of reference here. State of the art zirconia pressing is 40 years old technology. State of the art chinesium factories are still human powered because labor is cheaper than automata. State of the art factories are leagues beyond what lab work is at its core. So some specificity here will go a long way.
Add to tuat another little fact. If it can be gotten away with, in too many places it will be.

There is a well known story of a FDA inspected and approved Pharmacuticle manufacturong facility making a drug that was suppposed to be processed only at thus and such temperature and humidity. It was found that the factory was making it with the plant windows wide open as the a/c had broken and they wouldn't pay to fix what could be made a surbivable environment for the employees with open windows.

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
3D multilayer A2 disk.
Straight from sintering and brushed with some glaze fluid.

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_113235.jpg
    IMG_20190702_113235.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190702_113145.jpg
    IMG_20190702_113145.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 45
M

MaxD

Reaction score
3D multilayer A2 disk.
Straight from sintering and brushed with some glaze fluid.
Tha looks great! are you firing the glaze? I notice on their website they say no need to glaze - polish only looks good. Would you agree?
Cheers

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi Max
I would agree for sure, but I usually add some blue on incisal and a little staining on the occlusal, just to give the crown a little bit of extra character. So I generally do a proper glaze fire.

L

labtek

Reaction score
I tried the aidite 3d Pro recently. Shade a1 and a2. They were both to reddish. Could it be my firing parameters were off? I followed the IFU by the company for the sintering program.
Hi Max
I would agree for sure, but I usually add some blue on incisal and a little staining on the occlusal, just to give the crown a little bit of extra character. So I generally do a proper glaze fire.
I tried the aidite 3d Pro recently. Shade a1 and a2. They were both to reddish. Could it be my firing parameters were off? I followed the IFU by the company for the sintering program.

L

labtek

Reaction score