Help Wanted Crown & Bridge Technician - Virginia Beach VA

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Full time position with an internationally recognized Dental Lab where quality is above volume. We are located less than 5 min from the vibrant Virginia Beach Oceanfront! Experience in C&B is required with opportunity to grow. Modern and friendly work envoirment. Experience in Ceramics is a plus. Benefits available. PM here or email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Full time position with an internationally recognized Dental Lab where quality is above volume. We are located less than 5 min from the vibrant Virginia Beach Oceanfront! Experience in C&B is required with opportunity to grow. Modern and friendly work envoirment. Experience in Ceramics is a plus. Benefits available. PM here or email: [email protected]

I've Been To the lab, it is a great environment to work in with extremely talented technicians to learn from! Beautiful area as well.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I've Been To the lab, it is a great environment to work in with extremely talented technicians to learn from! Beautiful area as well.
I agree, they are a great bunch of people and the lab is beautiful,and they're only a few blocks from the oceanfront! My question for you Patrick is, when you were in town visiting them, why didn't you stop in and say hi to us?!?!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I know someone available from Jan-Apr. ;)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I know someone available from Jan-Apr. ;)

Have you got that little “issue” cleared up so that they’ll let you back into Canada come spring?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Have you got that little “issue” cleared up so that they’ll let you back into Canada come spring?
If I re-enter as a refugee from the " great satan" then I go to the head of the line. The Mounties will even carry my luggage.
Unless I enter from Vermont...then I get the glove.o_O

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
If I re-enter as a refugee from the " great satan" then I go to the head of the line. The Mounties will even carry my luggage.
Unless I enter from Vermont...then I get the glove.o_O

Ahh. That explains why you visit VT so often.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
This sounds like an ideal career opportunity.
If I was younger, I would apply for sure! Good luck!

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I agree, they are a great bunch of people and the lab is beautiful,and they're only a few blocks from the oceanfront! My question for you Patrick is, when you were in town visiting them, why didn't you stop in and say hi to us?!?!

I was in town working with the Navy Lab at Norfolk, and we made a quick stop over at Michael's lab. If I had known you were in the area, I would have had John Tupper run me over to see y'all. Will definitely keep that in mind for the next time I'm in town. Hopefully the Navy will want me to come back next year.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I was in town working with the Navy Lab at Norfolk, and we made a quick stop over at Michael's lab. If I had known you were in the area, I would have had John Tupper run me over to see y'all. Will definitely keep that in mind for the next time I'm in town. Hopefully the Navy will want me to come back next year.
Oh, John Tupper is in deep do do....just wait till I see him Laugh

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Full time position with an internationally recognized Dental Lab where quality is above volume. We are located less than 5 min from the vibrant Virginia Beach Oceanfront! Experience in C&B is required with opportunity to grow. Modern and friendly work envoirment. Experience in Ceramics is a plus. Benefits available. PM here or email: michael@dentalkeramik.us
I would like to bring this back to the top, we still have an opening. If you are interested or know of someone, please contact me!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Bump, we still have an open position:

Full time position with an internationally recognized Dental Lab where quality is above volume. We are located less than 5 min from the vibrant Virginia Beach Oceanfront! Experience in C&B is required with opportunity to grow. Modern and friendly work envoirment. Experience in Ceramics is a plus. Benefits available. PM or email: michael@dentalkeramik.us