Creation Zi CT

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
a other question
you are working alone and what's the percentage between all ceramic and metal ceramic in your lab?

This is Noritake Katana HT, coloured with Zirkonzahn Prettau Aquarell coloring liquids. I co-own a 8 person lab , and my all ceramics to metal work is around 90/10

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
you are very friendly to give all this information
for you as creation ct user i will finish a case for woman of switzerland zircon with creation ct on 12-11-21-22-she comes in my lab with the crowns fixed by dentist provisorily -i think i am on the right road
i take some photos -the teeth are not finished and glazed i just polished a little bit with silicon rubber for try in to have a look how it comes out

Attachments

• _DSC1212_726.jpg
    _DSC1212_726.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 70
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
you are very friendly to give all this information
for you as creation ct user i will finish a case for woman of switzerland zircon with creation ct on 12-11-21-22-she comes in my lab with the crowns fixed by dentist provisorily -i think i am on the right road
i take some photos -the teeth are not finished and glazed i just polished a little bit with silicon rubber for try in to have a look how it comes out

Looks nice !! You you wide space to cover ?? I might have altered something on the shape of the laterals but I don't have all the information here. Overall I think they look great and they blend really nice to her beautiful natural teeth

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
Looks nice !! You you wide space to cover ?? I might have altered something on the shape of the laterals but I don't have all the information here. Overall I think they look great and they blend really nice to her beautiful natural teeth
thickness of the two centrals are overall 1.2 1.3mm vestibular i ask me for the laterals when i layering them to make greater color transition to canine for the lateral ii dont
can align them with centrals the originals laterals aren't in the arcade and the patient is happy with

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is a full arch, separated in two bridges, 6 implants in total. Bucally layered on the 6 anterior with Creation ZiCT

C

charles007

Reaction score
Very nice Drizzt.. love your open embrasures on all your cases. .
Just delivered 2 centrals in ZiCT... loving using this porcelain :)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Very nice Drizzt.. love your open embrasures on all your cases. .
Just delivered 2 centrals in ZiCT... loving using this porcelain :)

Thanks Charles !!!

I am always amazed how lifelike this ceramic looks!!

W

Wasabi-san

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am considering to change to Creation porcelain. Since you all seem to be very enthusiastic about the CT does it make sense to still keep an eye on the feldspar F-material? Or will it one day being taken from the market (like the previous feldspar-free porcelain)?
What do you think about the future market shares of both materials?
Many thanks