creation porcelain build up

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
For D2 I use HT53/52 50/50 on the shoulder for the dentin one part HT53, one part HT54 and four parts S57 cover with CLO, TI2/PSO on highlights (buckal/cusp tips) and overlay with TI3/OT and A2/S59 on ridges/cusp tips. For D3 instead of S57 I use S59 And instead of OT I use Natural and instead of A2 use A3. Sorry took so long :).... haven't checked this site for a long time, and didn't get e.mail notification.
thank you
very good i will try your technique
stanleyn for darker colors with creation like A 3,5 or A4 what is your layering technique i have often problems with my built up they are not enough cromatique

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
For D2 I use HT53/52 50/50 on the shoulder for the dentin one part HT53, one part HT54 and four parts S57 cover with CLO, TI2/PSO on highlights (buckal/cusp tips) and overlay with TI3/OT and A2/S59 on ridges/cusp tips. For D3 instead of S57 I use S59 And instead of OT I use Natural and instead of A2 use A3. Sorry took so long :).... haven't checked this site for a long time, and didn't get e.mail notification.
if i understand for your dentin D2 you replace it with ht 53 54 and four parts s57 it's right?

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
i have forgotten my thanks for your sharing thank you very much
help how are you layering a case like this with creation cc( photo taken by dentist)
thanks

Attachments

• IMG-0929.JPG
    IMG-0929.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 71
S

stanleyn

Reaction score
if i understand for your dentin D2 you replace it with ht 53 54 and four parts s57 it's right?
Yes, any Creation dentins look too opaque in the mouth, so I never use it straight. I always add chroma and translucency with HT.

S

stanleyn

Reaction score
help how are you layering a case like this with creation cc( photo taken by dentist)
thanks
It's definitely not C4....more like low value~ A4
Opaque is super important, I would use A4 for body and something like 3-A4/1-violet for enamel, mix it with looking at picture and C4.
For shoulder SP29next to metal, 2 parts SP24 1 part SP25 to drop value. Dentin HT53/54. Overlay with CL-O. On top of it TI-2 for highlighting (ridges/facial) overlay with TI-3/TI-4 and on casp tips A4/S59 for halo affects. Good luck my friend this is a fun cace.
Ohh...don't forget to put a little CL-O next to TI-2, but not symmetrical.....and only on cusp trips/marginal ridges, like here and there....

Last edited:
S

stanleyn

Reaction score
It's definitely not C4....more like low value~ A4
Opaque is super important, I would use A4 for body and something like 3-A4/1-violet for enamel, mix it with looking at picture and C4.
For shoulder SP29next to metal, 2 parts SP24 1 part SP25 to drop value. Dentin HT53/54. Overlay with CL-O. On top of it TI-2 for highlighting (ridges/facial) overlay with TI-3/TI-4 and on casp tips A4/S59 for halo affects. Good luck my friend this is a fun cace.
Ohh...don't forget to put a little CL-O next to TI-2, but not symmetrical.....and only on cusp trips/marginal ridges, like here and there....

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
Or A3.5/S59.OK got to go....
thank you
yes I always add chroma and translucency with HT too.but i think in dark colors i d'ont push enough chroma by HT
and when i overlay with SI or mixture of clo-s010-ot and enamel-clo it comes out too clear and not enough dark

S

stanleyn

Reaction score
thank you
yes I always add chroma and translucency with HT too.but i think in dark colors i d'ont push enough chroma by HT
and when i overlay with SI or mixture of clo-s010-ot and enamel-clo it comes out too clear and not enough dark
Opaque is paramount, HT will pick up whatever chroma you put in opaque. If you think A4 is not dark/chromatic enough You could add some ocker opaque modifier, but I would not mix it in A4 but rather put some spots here and there on gingival /enamel. You will get planty of chroma from HT. You could do 2HT54/1HT53. If you think that value is too low(I don't think) you could put AD1underneath HT just a little. Fire some samples and look at it on white paper to see how gray it is, I do it with light shades. This case is not cosmetic, all you need to get is value, if it shade lighter patient will be just fine. Value is most important for anything darker than A2.
Well....I am generalizing, which is not smart :)

Last edited:
S

stanleyn

Reaction score
I don't use SI at all. There is no chroma in it and HT low value enough by itself

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
I don't use SI at all. There is no chroma in it and HT low value enough by itself
you don't use SI at all ?one thing i don't understand you are using ht powders instead of dentins in some cases ?

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
you don't use SI at all ?one thing i don't understand you are using ht powders instead of dentins in some cases ?
i will Fire some samples and look how it comes out " learning by burning" your help is very useful

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
hello stanleyn
photo taken by dentist- bridge in mouth-dentist and patient happy-i find it's correct but not perfect -it's for cheap dentist-and cases like this are for me a good way of learning and seeing my mistakes

Attachments

• IMG-1096.JPG
    IMG-1096.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 50
S

stanleyn

Reaction score
I mix dentin with HT. for example for A3 I would use HT53, HT54, A2, CalWhite equal parts. If I need increase value I would put AD1 or AD2 or mix underneath more translucent powders, or something similar, and dentins by itself is not quite chromatic for my taste.

S

stanleyn

Reaction score
hello stanleyn
photo taken by dentist- bridge in mouth-dentist and patient happy-i find it's correct but not perfect -it's for cheap dentist-and cases like this are for me a good way of learning and seeing my mistakes
It comes out nice. How did you put craze lines? Did you stabilize the stain and overlaid with enamel or put it in build up?

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
It comes out nice. How did you put craze lines? Did you stabilize the stain and overlaid with enamel or put it in build up?
yes i stabilize the stain i mixed make up neo F1 with KM and overlaid with UC - and although with crackliner on the tooth 16 i put it in build up
your build up for color a2 and a3 with creation i will try it next time - normaly WITH clear colors i mixed in PSO

H

howitsmade

Reaction score
hey guys, do you have any idea how to make bl4 crown without having any bleach dentin and enamel? CC

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
hey guys, do you have any idea how to make bl4 crown without having any bleach dentin and enamel? CC
try it with MUN-f1 or INN-9 mixed with dentin and PSO for enamel S-o57 with PSO ? try it with more and less percentage and by burning some pieces to see how it looks

D1X06

D1X06

Reaction score
what'S the color BL4 ? i d'ont know i know the color VITA 0M1 0M2 OM3 BUT I JUST TRY FOR YOU burning a dentin A1 and a dentin A1 mixed with PSO and MUN-f ----the mixture of A1 comes out very white compared to normal A1 -YOU WILL SEE
HOPE THIS WOULD BE A HELP FOR YOU;)