Create natural looking teeth & tissue with color & structure using MiYO®

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
Create natural looking teeth & tissue with color & structure using MiYO® and MiYO® Pink.

MiYO® is a patent pending Esthetic System developed by technicians that makes it possible to achieve highly esthetic monolithic restorations, easier, faster and with greater control than ever before. MiYO® Pink is a system of gingival colors that enable you to create highly esthetic large span, implant retained bridges in ways never before imagined.

Call 800-243-2000 or visit jensendental.com/miyo to learn more today!

miyo post 8.png

doug

doug

Ratings
948 9
Now, I got it in Chicago. I'll spend some time this weekend going through the website to see how to get started with it.

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
Now, I got it in Chicago. I'll spend some time this weekend going through the website to see how to get started with it.
Great Doug, congrats! If you need any help getting started, don't hesitate in reaching out to me, happy to help!

victormasi

victormasi

Ratings
55 1
What is the cost of the entire coloration kit, including the pink?

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
Just a thought on using Structure. For those Dr's who want some occlusal holding contacts, clear your occlusion as normal, then add the occlusal add ons in structure. That way if they lightly (hopefully :) ) have to adjust, it will be the structure which will polish incredibly well, and also help to keep the Dr from putting in micro cracks in your occlusion. I'm sure there aren't many Dr's who would take the time to properly/correctly smooth and polish what they've adjusted on the straight zirconia surface?

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
Kevin, very nice colored chart showing all the sweet MiYO colors, sure would be nice to have one handy with my MiYO kit . hint hint
Charles and friends: I met with my team today and MiYO/ MiYO Pink laminted color charts are officially in process. We were delayed on them until we had the actual colors photographed and mapped so we can now move forward. Anyone that owns MiYO will receive one automatically when they are done. Stay tuned!

Accutech

Accutech

Ratings
Great news Kim! Thank you so much. Looking forward to the laminated color Chart.

In the meantime I just wanted to let you know that MIYO is replacing all of my current staining system because it’s making my finished work look so much better and compliments from my accounts are coming in one by one.

This is by far best money I have spent all of last year (besides Amann Girrbach system :) ). Loving it more everyday!

Thomas.

Accutech

Accutech

Ratings
9333E998-FD97-4322-8789-49BF80357607.jpeg Straight out of my furnace. Sorry about my iPhone pic.

PFZ (still learning my new zirconia framework staining, the coping came out little light :) ) but MiYO toned down the brightness of zirconia framework and made my porcelain to zirconia crown just ‘pop!’.

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
Great news Kim! Thank you so much. Looking forward to the laminated color Chart.

In the meantime I just wanted to let you know that MIYO is replacing all of my current staining system because it’s making my finished work look so much better and compliments from my accounts are coming in one by one.

This is by far best money I have spent all of last year (besides Amann Girrbach system :) ). Loving it more everyday!

Thomas.
That's awesome Thomas, so glad you love MiYO! it absolutely is a game changer for labs, glad you're one of them!

S

sonlab

Ratings
13 1
How long will this Stain and Glaze system last? If its not a true buildup, only .1-.3mm thick, how long will it take for the original shade to change due to wear and tear?

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
How long will this Stain and Glaze system last? If its not a true buildup, only .1-.3mm thick, how long will it take for the original shade to change due to wear and tear?
Sorry for the late response, I was out of town and just got back. Honestly, that's a hard question to answer due to all of the variables involved as you well know. Variables such as the oral environment, brushing habits, occlusion, anterior vs. posterior, etc. MiYO benefits from being made up of a smaller grain structure compared to most traditional stains and also contains a high % of ceramic material. Most labs are not typically "Shading" the occlusal surface of posterior units with MiYO but rather the gingival/middle third on lingual and buccal surfaces which do not have opposing occlusion. It is classified as a Type 1, class 1b ceramic.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!