Create dynamic 3D effects without reducing your monolithic crowns - MiYO®

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,605 47
KIM was just being fesicious. It was a fair attempt a being funny. Not RKM or CRob funny, but he tried.

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
@KIM When you guys show MiYo in your advertisements, what Zr are you using?
Username:
We use all of our ZR's honestly! If you have a particular image you are thinking of, let me know which one and I will tell you! Typically for the single crowns it is Imagine and some are Lava Esthetic. The longer span cases (Like the ones showing MiYO Pink) are done with Jensen XT. The reality is the "Canvas" of course makes a difference with MiYO BUT we are seeing some amazing esthetics using a high strength ZR (1,100mpa) like XT which is very exciting....

There is utter chaos in the market with ZR's right now, no one knows that better than you all, just re-read all of your posts, lol. The market is ALL OVER the place with High Strength, Super Translucent, Multilayered Zirconia's, different coloring liquids, sintering temperatures, handling procedures, etc....I personally believe that MiYO can help streamline ZR materials used and their production for a lot of laboratories.......

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,552 29
Wait for it.....Wait for it........No, the image above labeled "Try in" is the real dealio....
sigh....keep up kevin! its in the vids james did! :D (at least i think so, or im making a fool of myself....wouldnt be the first time LOL)

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
sigh....keep up kevin! its in the vids james did! :D (at least i think so, or im making a fool of myself....wouldnt be the first time LOL
Yes, that was in James's first video where he reviews the case they showed in Chicago, good memory! James was there for the case seating...

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!