Create color & structure as thin as 0.1mm – 0.2mm with MiYO® Pink

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
Create color and structure as thin as 0.1mm – 0.2mm with MiYO® Pink; gingival colors that enable you to create highly esthetic large span, implant retained bridges in ways never before imagined.

miyo post 7.png

Ready to try MiYO®? Call 800-243-2000, visit jensendental.com/miyo, or visit Jensen’s booth at Lab Day in Chicago next week!

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
How many shades are there, and how many of those are Structure pastes?

Last edited:
user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,690 50
Be a little easier if you guys could print this on a film, kinda like hydro dipping. Dip, trim and fire.

Send me the check when you come out with it.;)

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,690 50
Oh, your check is in the mail User!
In all seriousness...

I think it was Ceramco (?) that had some labial decals that could be applied and fired with various incisal effects.

I think some type of similar technique with either a hydrodip or semi-pliable decal with a few choices of gingiva colorings that would then be fired would be a slick way to go. Printed on a shrink wrap, zap it with a heat source and trim off the teeth. Fire. No?

millennium

millennium

Ratings
143 2
In all seriousness...

I think it was Ceramco (?) that had some labial decals that could be applied and fired with various incisal effects.

I think some type of similar technique with either a hydrodip or semi-pliable decal with a few choices of gingiva colorings that would then be fired would be a slick way to go. Printed on a shrink wrap, zap it with a heat source and trim off the teeth. Fire. No?
Yuri Yarovetsky of Opus dental lab came out with that some time ago. I think Zahn sold it.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!