Crack detection in action

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Does the 100mg Super Ring work with the Zubler?
LCM

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Mike,Yes I was at this course, it was a very good one. Congratulation on your super ring, i should have named it the Miracle ring hehehe.
you will enjoy savings and beautiful pressing with that ring.

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
My employee pressed that using a dummy sprue. I'm getting my best pressings with a 200. Just bought a super- ring and will start soon. Yes I will blast alox. I made a notch in one end to help always press with same surface and discard after its old, didn't want to take chance of plunger having ceramic that was missed and sticking to oven press parts.

Hey invent. We're you recently at ivo course in Sarasota? My employee gave me super-ring info that she picked up there. Saw on dln first, should start this week with it.

Mike,Yes I was at this course, it was a very good one. Congratulation on your super ring, i should have named it the Miracle ring hehehe.
you will enjoy savings and beautiful pressing with that ring.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Thanks! Where to get this and how much is that ring - and it needs only 1 bag still of
investment?
LCM

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Thanks! Where to get this and how much is that ring - and it needs only 1 bag still of
investment?
LCM
yes, only one bag of the 100g,You can get it from Nowak dental800-654-7623 or invent dental 1-888-221-1334 it sells for $49.99

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
$49.99... but for you my friend, only $49.99...

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Thanks, dumb question here, but why did they make it with
all that sharp corners? Imagining it would be hard to invert/remove
compared with using rounded corners/edges (like a life saver design)?
LCM

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Thanks, dumb question here, but why did they make it with
all that sharp corners? Imagining it would be hard to invert/remove
compared with using rounded corners/edges (like a life saver design)?
LCM
Well so far research and development has proven 100% success with this design, this is a 2 piece split ring that put together by sliding the 2 piece togther and seperates by pulling them apart after investing, very simple and genius.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Well so far research and development has proven 100% success with this design, this is a 2 piece split ring that put together by sliding the 2 piece togther and seperates by pulling them apart after investing, very simple and genius.
By research and development, do you mean yourself in the basement in your pajamas, tongs in hand waiting for the furnace to heat up?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Thanks! Have forwarded info to my usual contacts who have their own press.
LCM

SmileBaker

SmileBaker

Reaction score
Purchased and did test drive. It works! I m happy for spending half price for my investment powder. One thing i dont like for this product is i have to use one last drops of my invest to fill that ring... maybe u can modify shape a little bit to fill it easier. But other than that, this is gonna blow :)

A

AL1

Reaction score
I have been using this ring for awhile with an ep600 Ivoclar press, great pressings every time, half the investment (microstar).
I use a small silicone spatula that my wife bought at the store in the kitchen section.
I have been using one for years to clean out the bowls after investing and model pouring so the excess
does not go into the sink even though we have a plaster trap.
My rings fill up about 3 to 5 mm short of the end never had a problem.

L

LamPlusLab

Reaction score
I press a three small units even four if veneers or lower anteriors in a 100 gram ring. Been doing it four over four years. I have not yet used the large 200 gram ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk