COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Why? If all you guys have left is to make fun of my physical appearance then it just makes you look even worse than you've already managed. I was at my monthly NWO meeting the other day, talking to the other lizardmen about our skinsuits and I said something to the affect of "Man those people on the dental lab tech forums will probably resort to insulting my picture eventually.." I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Then Bill (Gates, Clinton was absent for some reason..) was like "You have to stop talking to them, the know the truth and they're going to expose us!" but I reassured him that the quarantine algorithms were still working. By isolating them in a tiny world of social media posts, and sequestering the truth away to that tiny and blessed crowd, they'll never be able to really 'win' the battle or the war. In fact, they probably couldn't even show this thread to their friends and family and have them read it because of the shame of explaining their beliefs.
You haven't reached your full potential until someone looks up your address on the licensing website and posts it for the world to see (btw that happened to me tho not on this site). I'd rather garden and bird watch :) Oh btw I planted jalapeno plants last May and in October finally getting jalapenos, it helps to add fertilizer :)

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
"You haven't reached your full potential until someone looks up your address on the licensing website and posts it for the world to see (btw that happened to me tho not on this site)"
So no one here has done anything to you yet you have no problem implying that they could.
seek help.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Why? If all you guys have left is to make fun of my physical appearance then it just makes you look even worse than you've already managed. I was at my monthly NWO meeting the other day, talking to the other lizardmen about our skinsuits and I said something to the affect of "Man those people on the dental lab tech forums will probably resort to insulting my picture eventually.." I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Then Bill (Gates, Clinton was absent for some reason..) was like "You have to stop talking to them, the know the truth and they're going to expose us!" but I reassured him that the quarantine algorithms were still working. By isolating them in a tiny world of social media posts, and sequestering the truth away to that tiny and blessed crowd, they'll never be able to really 'win' the battle or the war. In fact, they probably couldn't even show this thread to their friends and family and have them read it because of the shame of explaining their beliefs.
You could always post your pic here.

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
looks up your address on the licensing website and posts it for the world to see
Basic net safety is to stay behind a non logging VPN at least... I don't even have an address (gated subdivision) which is fine, but makes online shopping and pizza delivery more cumbersome.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
"You haven't reached your full potential until someone looks up your address on the licensing website and posts it for the world to see (btw that happened to me tho not on this site)"
So no one here has done anything to you yet you have no problem implying that they could.
seek help.
Awww. I directed the jalapeno stuff towards you, I was going to posts some picks. Bye :)

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Awww. I directed the jalapeno stuff towards you, I was going to posts some picks. Bye :)
Planted some 25 fruit trees last week, workers are clearing more land as we speak, soon we can start planting vegetables too..

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
One of the biggest problems with the internet is the difficulty reading tone in text, leads to a lot of miscommunications.

I just wanna hug you all and tell you it's not your fault like that scene in Goodwill Hunting.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Funny how all the noobs have nothing to add to DLN anymore if it isnt a defense of Dr. Beaglekiller.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
It gets glossed over because its already been proven to not work. Its based on the premise that you need to get infected, which is what is trying to be avoided to not over crowd hospitals. To this scale you need basically everyone to get it and ideally around the same time to avoid more and more mutations, the ran the tests, it doesn't work for Covid.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
It gets glossed over because its already been proven to not work. Its based on the premise that you need to get infected, which is what is trying to be avoided to not over crowd hospitals. To this scale you need basically everyone to get it and ideally around the same time to avoid more and more mutations, the ran the tests, it doesn't work for Covid.
actually quite the opposite per your almighty science gurus. dont you believe in science anymore? or was it always about control?

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
actually quite the opposite per your almighty science gurus. dont you believe in science anymore? or was it always about control?
Wanna site a source? Herd Immunity or Natural immunity is caused when a majority of a population (Usually small towns or isolated communities) get exposed to the virus and recover, the act of recovery creates the antibodies required to fight the infection if it comes around again.

So for that to work with covid we would need the majority of people to get it, and hopefully recover. With the death rate what it is, I think its clear that the best route is mitigating the exposure rate, so 1. The hospitals can manage the people coming in, and 2. give time for the vaccines to come out.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Yeah for real I'm so glad our industry has nothing to do with that pesky science stuff. It's all about control. Why did we even move on from just doing extractions? It's just big zirconia trying to get that $.