COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Theres one thing I know for a fact, you SJWs posting here, add absolutely nothing to the dental side of this forum, you leech off of people who have built their businesses successsfully. I can determine from this that you add absolutely nothing to society. As much as Ive tried to duck out of this thread, its so hard because you cant answer one single question Ive asked you. This has nothing to do with studies, sheep, vaccinations. This is misinformed people scared to admit they dont know anything, not even the name of one ingredient in their life saving medicine, or one scientist that contributed to making it. I enjoy you using gifs to show that you cant respond with an intelligent answer. Its like when kids point to a picture of a toilet when they need to make a doody.
Resorting to besmirching now whos the child? Any article that has been posted that we point out issues, you bring up some anecdotal answer that just in your mind disproves everything. Every article or statement anyone has pointed out you don't bring facts you bring opinion and present it as truth even if its disproven.

Also seriously bringing that as a characterization of our additions to the rest of the forum, who is mischaracterizing now?

Maybe you should drink the kool-aid, the government is going to want those who can follow orders in the new world, the outliers are the first to be culled.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
It's full on projection now I see.

Anyway, to get back around to the OP's topic, I'm coping well. Vaccination rates up my county, hospitalizations and deaths have gone down.
We hit around 86% (12 and up) and 76% for all population so that's nice to see, deaths are way down and things are starting to get back to normal, its nice to see. Restrictions are starting to be lifted also so we get to start returning to normalcy.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Run along children, it recess!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I never asked for your studies, I only asked you to name one scientist associated with any of these vaccines. whos the hero? You cant do that, so youve proven youre willing to inject something you know nothing about. Youre trusting the system, good little citizens. Glad youve been allowed to return to normal, Ive been there for a couple years now, its great!

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I never asked for your studies, I only asked you to name one scientist associated with any of these vaccines. whos the hero? You cant do that, so youve proven youre willing to inject something you know nothing about. Youre trusting the system, good little citizens. Glad youve been allowed to return to normal, Ive been there for a couple years now, its great!
The point I have been making is that it doesn't matter who anyone says if they say Malone, Sahin, or Tureci or anyone else you wouldn't believe them to be working for the interest of anyone other than the government or for money along. There is no discussion with the likes of you because you have no basis for contention outside your anecdotal based fearmongering.

Thank god that its mostly the older generation that has these stances, my generation has a little more faith in humanity.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I think the lesson I've learned is the next time I get the feeling like I'm talking to someone that's way into deep into an internet rabbit hole of conspiracies, the first thing I will do is ask them if they believe the moon landing really happened, and if they think the earth is flat. That way we can hopefully start from common ground and build off of things we agree are fact, or we can both know up front the kind of discussion that's likely to happen if we proceed.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Is this the time to insert Bilderberg Group as controllers of NWO?

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
001_sNWO_04222002_0007--a15a7cead6fbb5b645cb34457ce8c372.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Let me break this down simply so even you can understand it.
Lets theres a restaurant and its giving away free soup. Its just called Soup X, no one has ever tried anything like it before. You dont know whats in it because theres no list of ingredients, you cant see a cook in the back, and even though youve heard that the restaurant has been fined billions of dollars for lying about their soup, and paying for positive yelp reviews, they are never forced to stop making soup. So you check the yelp reviews, 100% of them say, 'safe and effective for hunger' , all the negative reviews are scrubbed. You saw a few dozen videos saying the soup sent them to the ER mysteriously, but now the mayor is saying everyone has to eat the soup, or they cant go back to work. So youre saying that sounds like a good decision, to just eat the soup? No questions asked. No, normal people dont eat mysterious food. Stop talking about flat earth and tin foil hats, its really pretty simple if youre not brainwashed.

Ive been a member of this forum a long time, it doesnt give me any special privileges, its open to everyone. But ive posted about how I was a victim of a racial hate crime, and I was told I deserved it. Ive been told I didnt work for anything I have, its all white privilege. Ive posted how I dont want to inject something that has a possibility of harm into me or my kids, and Im told that im a threat to the existence of humanity. Ive said I dont trust companys making billions of dollars by putting a boot on our neck to take their product, and Im a crazy tinfoil conspiracy theorist. Ive defended my business from being shut down by the mob that these type of businesses employ, and im the a-hole. Ive asked for someone to list a scientist responsible for mrna vaccines and the one that they list, is someone who is against this mass vaccination campaign. Ive concluded that people like this, are a bigger threat than a flu like virus. You cannot convince me otherwise. Think of me what you will, but Im not here to convince you of anything or judge you, just get you to think for yourself rather than be a mockingbird.

Luckily our forum has its own form of vaccine for the truly ignorant, and theres a few new members added to that very short list. Ciao

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score

Last edited:
enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
I think the lesson I've learned is the next time I get the feeling like I'm talking to someone that's way into deep into an internet rabbit hole of conspiracies, the first thing I will do is ask them if they believe the moon landing really happened, and if they think the earth is flat. That way we can hopefully start from common ground and build off of things we agree are fact, or we can both know up front the kind of discussion that's likely to happen if we proceed.
Correct Abe, I started this thread just to understand what sort of restrictions and lockdowns are around the world, and not a discussion on vaccination or conspiracy theory or anything else, but I think this is how the social platforms are becoming/transforming lately, a place to vent any possible theory, ideas, etc...etc...
Many of us want to finish as soon as possible, many of us don't think is real, many of us think is a joke, many of us think is boh....

.... and possibly the case is a Covid "fatigue"....

enricochienrico

enricochienrico

Reaction score
It's full on projection now I see.

Anyway, to get back around to the OP's topic, I'm coping well. Vaccination rates up my county, hospitalizations and deaths have gone down.
I can't find where you are from Abe...
Something is happening even here in Melbourne, numbers are rising, but vaccinations are going well, and hopefully, we will be sort of free by Christmas!
By the way, Melbourne is the most lockdown city in the world.... something to be proud :D:D:D:D

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I'll check back in a few months, to see how's the lockdown parts of the world are coping... if there's still i-net around Ciao

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I can't find where you are from Abe...
Something is happening even here in Melbourne, numbers are rising, but vaccinations are going well, and hopefully, we will be sort of free by Christmas!
By the way, Melbourne is the most lockdown city in the world.... something to be proud :D:D:D:D
Washington state, where the first confirmed cases hit the USA I think.

I hope it works out well and you all get the access to the vaccine for those that want it.

It looks like the governor of Texas has decided to try banning vaccine mandates in businesses. Do we have any Texans around here? I'm guessing it's pretty 50/50 or leaning more toward people that don't want the vaccine down there or the mandates.

I'm sure the big companies will tell him something like "Sorry... we'd love to help you but we're going to follow the federal mandate." and he won't do a thing about it. Small companies don't have to have a mandate so they're fine, if they did they'd probably lose too many people. The small businesses that choose to mandate things are the only ones that might run into a hassle from the state government while this all gets pushed up our slow and terrible legal system toward the supreme court.

https://lawreview.law.miami.edu/fed...ional-issue-proper-exercise-emergency-powers/

This was a pretty interesting, might be a little more dry than facebook memes and propaganda videos... these people seem to be from some sort of law school so I'm not sure I trust them as they are experts so... take that with a grain of salt. There's a suspicious lack of strong opinions and more of a reporting of facts in the article which is also super suspicious and they're probably part of the illuminati as well trying to bring about the destruction of all of mankind. Stay safe out there people. /s

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
This your Halloween costume? Pretty spooky!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If anyone mislabels me , I'll eat all,their candy.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
It actually looks a lot like your avatar. Laugh
My avatar is something these forums grabbed from my email account without me setting it up, it's an old photo of me. Stoopin' pretty low now don't ya think?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My avatar is something these forums grabbed from my email account without me setting it up, it's an old photo of me. Stoopin' pretty low now don't ya think?
Why don't you update it so we can rip you a new one? Stupido2